Chapter 6

I'm in the room with Ginny while lady's fix our gowns. Mine is a cream and it flows to my ankles. It's tighter at the top and starts to flow out.

My hair is fixed in a hairstyle similar to the one at the Yule ball. Ginny's dress is a but shorter and it flows out like mine. Her hair is curled and pinned back.

We are having a double wedding. We decided to have the same bridesmaids. Luna, Cho, Fleur and Lavender. The only reason Lavender is one of them Is because Cho kissed Harry and it felt weird for Ginny so Lavender kissed Ron so it will feel wired for me to. And also because we couldn't think of anyone else.

I felt butterflies. I was so nervous and happy. The flower girl is Fleur and Bill's daughter Rosetta.

We walked outside. The music started and Rosetta walked. She dropped her flower petals and we walked on them like we were following a trail.

We finally came to the end where I stood next to Ron and Ginny stood next to Harry. We both took our lovers hands.

The preacher started.

After the preacher finished with "you may now kiss your bride" and we kissed the reception started.

Me and Ron walked outside of the tent. We sat on the grass and were soon joined by Harry and Ginny.

I looked on either side of me.

Harry on my left and Ron on my right. I leaned my head on Ron's shoulder.

The Golden Trio.

Authors note:

Wow this is a short chapter! But you have to admit it's touching! Incase you haven't figured it out this the end folks! Thanks!