The Beginning Of The End

Alexa's P.O.V 

I hear the doorbell go off at the same time that the timer does on the stove. Shit! 

I run to open the door and throw it open to reveal Zac looking sexy as ever holding a bottle of soda. "Hey you look, uh festive?" Zac asks taking in my appearance. I'm wearing a pair of black skinny jeans that have baking soda and other substances on them and a white form fitting tank top that has a bunch of stains. Yeah I'm not a good cook....

"Uh thanks, I don't really know how to cook." I admit nervously. 

"That explains the burning smell." Zac says sniffing the air. My face flushes and I run to the kitchen and take my pot roast out of the oven. It's black...Dammit that was dinner! 

I hear laughing so I turn around and see Zac laughing his ass off. That jerk! 

"You don't cook a pot roast in the oven." Zac mocks. I glare at him,  "So then how do you cook it then?" I ask growing pretty angry. I can't believe that I invited this ninny over for dinner! 

"In a crock pot. You like Chinese?" I nod not knowing what that has to do with anything.           "I'll order some. What do you like?" Zac asks taking out his phone. 

"Uh I like Lo mein and egg rolls." I tell him while dumping the pot roast in the garbage along with the potatoes that are green? I honestly have no idea how that happened. 

"The food will be here in twenty." Zac tells me while hanging up the phone.              "Okay. I'm gonna go get changed and you can just go into the living room. It's right down the hall just take a left then walk into the open doors. I'll be with you shortly." I tell him before walking down the hall to get to my room. 

When I get there I throw on a pair of grey sweatpants that say 'pink' on the butt and a green tank top that hugs my flat stomach and barely B-cup boobs. I put my hair in a messy bun and grab my script and run to the living room praying that Zac hasn't destroyed my apartment. 

......................................................................................................................................................................

When I get to my living room I see Zac sitting on the couch reading his script. Well that makes me feel better. 

I sit down next to him, "So let's start on scene seventy-six." Zac says. I nod and turn to that page. I read over the page. I know why he picked this one. It's the kissing scene. Of course. 

I sigh and get into character, "Ethan we can't. I'm supposed to be protecting you." I say looking away.  Zac grabs my chin so I'm looking at him. We stare into each other's eyes for a second.     "Just forget about that for a second. Just forget about everyone who says we can't be together and think about what you want." Zac says putting a piece of stray hair behind my ear. 

"I know what I want Ethan." I say scooting closer to him.         Zac leans in, "What?" He asks in almost a whisper. 

"You." And with that I crash my lips onto his like the script tells me too. 

Our lips move together. I forget who he is. How much I hate him. I only know that right now I am kissing Zac Green and I am loving every second of it. 

I move so I'm straddling him and throw my arms around his neck pulling him closer, if that's even possible. His hands caress my bottom while his lips explore my neck earning quite a few moans from me. 

*knock* *knock* Oh shit the Chinese.... 

I pull myself away from Zac and fix my clothing. I grab my wallet and walk to the door. 

I open it to reveal an okay looking guy holding a bag of food.    "Hi that'll be twenty-three." He stops talking when he looks up at me.  "Holy shit! You're Alexa Nickels!" The teen practically screams. 

I grab a fifty out of my wallet and hand it to him grabbing the bag out of his arms, "Keep the change." I slam the door and throw the food down and walk over to Zac practically jumping on him. I attach my lips to his. 

"I want you. For real." I say before reattaching myself to him and grinding on him a little. He groans and carries me to my room where I learn why so many girls sleep with him....

..........................................................................................................................................................................

"Oh God that's so good!" I scream as I put another forkful of my cold Lo mein in my mouth. 

right now Zac and I are on my bed watching tv. We just finished having sex again. He has some great stamina. Zac would've left but that stupid delivery boy told the paparazzi that Zac was over at my house and now the outside is flooded with people with big cameras...

"Okay you win." Zac says while grabbing a fifty out of his pants pocket that are currently laying on the floor. He's just wearing his boxers and I know why he was voted sexiest man alive....

I'm wearing a bra and panties with a pair of booty shorts over my panties...

"I always win." I tell him. Oh you are probably wondering what I won. We were having a contest to see who could fake an orgasm the best. I won!

"Well you did get to sleep with me." Zac teases. I roll my eyes and punch him.  

"So what are we?" I ask him seriously.  He furrows his brows and looks at me, "What do you mean?" 

"We are co-workers." Zac says getting up and putting his pants on.             "That's it? I thought you liked me. You asked me out!" I tell him starting to get angry.           "Yeah and now that I've slept you I don't need to do all that other crap." Zac tells me as he pulls on his shirt. 

"So it was all a lie. You just wanted in my pants." I ask my voice breaking a little. He smirks at me, "Hey you finally got it." He walks out of the room and starts going down the hallway. 

Once Zac leaves I fall to the floor and cry. This might seem pathetic but if you knew how much this hurt you'd get it. 

But that's a story for another time.....

I can't believe I was so stupid to believe his lies. He's a player. He'll always be just a player.....