@Idonthavetotellyou

This is by @Idonthavetotellyou

(On iPad cos laptop is dead and god knows where the Charger is so the Link dosnt work)

I was around 6at the time and i was sleeping in my room with my little older brother. (we shared a room until we were like ten) i heard the wailing of a baby and i suddenly sat up worried. my aunt had a baby boy and she lived next door (apartments) and i thought it was him. i didnt hear my mom or aunt move around so i thought it was my imagination. tired yet awake i looked around my room but stopped in my tracks when out of the corner of my eye (i was looking at my brother who was in the bed next to mine) i saw my closet door slowly open. scared and yet curious (i was a weird child) i turned my head to see a black tall shadowy figure staring at me with blood red eyes. not knowing what i was looking at i thought it was a man who was lost (again six and stupid). He seemed like ten feet tall to me then but i realized he was only about six to seven now. "mister? are you lost? do you want me to call your mommy?" for a while he stared at me until in a dark and gravely voice he said "i have no mommy. my mommy is gone like yours shall soon be." curious i pointed a figure at him. "mommies cant go gone. my mommy will always be here and you have a mommy as well you loves you very much" he smiled showing his white teeth. a sudden breeze came through my room and next thing i know red eyes are right in front of mine. i could feel his breath on my lips and feel his weight on my bed. i felt something grab my throat and tighten. tears fell from my eyes as my lungs started to burn. "mister. p please let m me go. y your mommy w would be mad at you." i could feel the grip let go and finally air rushed through my lungs and i saw him back off and run to my closet. he turned and glared at me and i could feel my self being lifted from my bed. i started to get closer to him just as my bedroom door open. i fell to the ground as my closet door slammed shut and my mom turned on my light. she ran over to me and hugged me as my aunt started hanging crosses all over my room. she never let me and my brother sleep in there again.

Authors pov

Feel free to send me any story's :)