Bitch please

I snuggled into Justin as he played COD. I was starting to get bored, so I went on my phone. I checked through Twitter and saw the usual - hate. I sighed going through them all, but I wasn't gonna let them get to me, I know Justin always says ignore them, But that's not me. When someone has a go at me, I have a go back.

I removed myself from Justin's grip and crossed my legs on the sofa. I was in fight mode. I looked through Twitter. Justin had posted a picture of me and him that I took and commented my everything.

@MrsMcann:  @*YN  dirty slag, it makes me laugh how fucked up your relationship is.

This one made me smile I knew exactly what to say.

@*YN :  @MrsMcann and how's your boyfriend ?

@MrsMcann: @*YN I don't have one.

@*YN : @MrsMcann exactly 👋🏿👋🏿

That's one of them sorted, next please. I continued to scroll. Surprisingly there was no more so I decided to go on Instagram instead. Which was a good idea since everyone would comment shit on my photos. The sofa wobbled as Justin got up and went upstairs, maybe going to the toilet or something.

@ashhhhhh : slut, justin can do better, maybe me.

@*YN : yet I'm with Justin not you

"*YN !"  Justin yelled, what now

"What." I could hear him run down the stairs

"What the fuck." He shoved his phone into my face showing the arguments and how everyone was retweeting; liking and not liking and arguing back.

"Yeah, so, they were asking for it." I looked back down at my phone.

"*YN I told you to just ignore them." He sighed sitting next to me "arguing back makes things worse."

"Well I don't care, they can't get away with shit like this." I went back on Twitter seeing how everyone was tagging me and commenting about me arguing back.

@selenagomez: it's silly how you're arguing back with people over silly things, you should learn how to live with hate, these are part of the consequences of fame. Many have had worse yet they know to take the higher ground.

"AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA" Justin looked at me strange.

"Who the fuck she think she is, the queen of England, bitch please." I laughed again, Justin saw what she posted and got annoyed.

"See now everyone is getting involved *YN." I rolled my eyes.

"Babe, listen to me, I don't care. If things get bad you don't have to worry about it okay, it's my fault not yours." I kissed him sweetly. While we were kissing my phone buzzed

@nickiminaj: it's silly how you're arguing with *YN 😊 @selenagomez

I smiled wide. My main bitch coming in to fight with me. It just shows who my friends are.

@selenagomez: can @*YN not fight her own battles. @nickiminaj

@*YN : I was just busy laughing at your comment, it's petty don't you think, you basically said that you think it's 'silly' for me to argue over 'silly' things, when you're arguing with me over something that isn't your business. Why you trying to act like you're the queen of England, when you don't even know what your talking about. @selenagomez

This may have shut her up, but just as it went quiet Taylor swift thought that she would join in. Oh lord

@taylorswift : some of the things you say can hurt people maybe you should stop and think. @*YN

@*YN : and the things they say don't hurt me? Your right but i wouldn't let people say it to my face and you know I wouldn't, so why should I let them say it on the Internet. I couldn't careless if it hurts them , maybe they should 'stop and think'.

@selenagomez: still you should take the higher ground.

@*YN : tbh @selenagomez neither you or @taylorswift are my mom, so there is no need to get involved. Now goodbye I have some haters to argue with 👋👋👋.

I was about to lock my phone when Selena said something.

@selenagonez: a bit ratchet?

She hadn't tagged me but I knew it was about me. She was really getting on my nerves.

@*YN : you are clearly asking for an argument @selnagomez  since you have nothing better to do. The little petty comments you make on everything I say. It's childish, go hang with Taylor and you can bitch about me or something just don't talk to me. If you really didn't like me you'd leave me alone. 👋👋 bye

I felt satisfied with what I had said and locked my phone with a smile on my face