Gettiing ready to go-nya~! V(=^・ω・^=)v

Nya~! Watashi wa Raku-chan desu, and today I am moving to a new town with Koneko-chan and Hitoshi-san. It's called Monstro City, and watashi heard there are other neko girls there! Nya~

I packed all of my clothes into a big suitcase with nekos printed all over it. Koneko-chan put all of her belongings into a bright green mochila, and Hitoshi-san only wears the one set of clothes so he didn't need to back because he is so sugoi desu!!!

Hitoshi-san... desu.... nya... daisukii aishiteru..... nya~~~ watashi thought as I was thinking about him desu. Then he knocked on the door! Nya~~~!

"Nya... desuuuu... I'll get it... nyaa..." I nervously said knowing it'd be Hitoshi-san. I skipped up to the front door and opened it.

"Hey, ladies," Hitoshi-san practically purred, "Who's ready to go to Monstro City? Rawr."

"Oh... oh! Me desu! Nya~!" I meowed excitedly. Koneko-chan came down the stairs carrying a full mochila on her back.

"Are tu ready to go?" She said with her usual Spanish accent.

"Hai! Watashi wa ready to go desu!" I said.

"Same here." Hitoshi-san casually said. He leaned against the doorframe and looked at his watch. He jumped upright suddenly.

"Raku-chan! Koneko-chan! The bus to Monstro City leaves in 5 minutes!"

"Nan desu ka?!" I screamed. I grabbed my suitcase and ran out the door, and Koneko-chan followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OHHH SO MUCH SUSPENCE NYA! WILL THEY MAKE IT ON TIME? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON

A STRANGE SIDE TO AI