Chapter 1

(A/N: Listen to the song on the top (the song is "Fools" By Troye Sivan) while reading this. It fits it well. I've been obsessed with the Blue Neighbourhood trilogy. I can't wait until Troye post part 3!!! I really need to find out who the funeral was for!)

*FLASHBACK! Before 'James' broke up with Sub.*

Sub's P.O.V.

I was walking along the hallway to go to 4th block. I was pushed into a locker by somebody. I looked at who this person was.

"Hello. Sub." said James. I looked at him. "W-what was that for?" I signed him. Good thing he knew sign language 

"Many reasons. Meet me at the courtyard. After school." he spat, harshly. He walked away with his friends, besides one, Jason. He just looked at me. After a few seconds, he walked away.

I pick up my book, that fell onto the floor, when he pushed me.

I ran into 4th block. I quickly sat down. I have this class with one of James friends. He was like me. Mute. I wrote down the notes that were on the board. 

"OK! Students! We are going to do a project. You may pick your partners. When you find your partner, come to my desk and I will hand you a work book that has everything you need to know for this project in it! Now, go ahead and pick your partners!" our teacher announced.

I looked around the room. I didn't know anybody in here. I just started to draw things onto a piece of paper.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to see James' friend. He handed me a paper.

"Hi! I'm Ethan! Wannabe partners?" it said on the paper. I smiled at Ethan and nodded.

We walked up to the teachers desk.

"Ah! So Sub and Ethan. Here is your papers." The teacher said, handing up 10 pages of instructions.

We nodded and walked to our desk, that were beside each other.

------------------------

This is all the time i had to write today! sorry i couldn't write more. Next chapter will be  about 1,000 words!

- Amilete (Isn't my real name, just call me that, i like privacy)