Chapter 18

3 weeks later
Kyngston POV
Me and Mikaylyn haven't been together for a while now. Not because of what I said it was cuz that nigga Kenyan that Mikaylyn hangs arounds. I ain't tripping she still and imma take care of mines but I'm with somebody else. Her name is Alicia she sexy as hell and she straight wifey material. She was just now done giving me head and we was hungry so I went to the store. I pulled up to Walmart and was walking down the candy isle when I saw this sexy ass girl. She was thick but she was pregnanr.
"You okay ma?" I asked she didn't look up she just said "Yep."
She kept walking but then she went to the checkout I was behind her and she pulled out a card that had her name on it and her name was Mikaylyn Stevenson.
"Mikaylyn?" I asked
"Hmm..... oh hey Kyngston I didn't notice that you were here how you been?" She asked
"Good I-----" She cut me off and said she didn't have time so she left. I watched her walk out the door. I do want her back but she so damn stubborn and I wish she would let me get a word in. I don't really like Alicia I mean she cool but she just filling in Mikaylyn's place until I can Mikaylyn back.

Mikaylyn's POV
I'm doing so good I'm not dating anyone and I feel free taking care of my baby and I only have 2 more month well one as of next week. When I saw Kyngston I didn't really catch any feelings, don't get me wrong I do still love him but he need to get his shit together. He calls me everyday but I don't want to give in that easily he needs to learn a lesson plus I like to see him squirm. I have been thinking on invite him to breakfast so I could get some parenting arrangements together I don't know if we gone be together but imma have to see.

I texted him so I could invite him

Mikaylyn: Aye do you wanna meet me at Dennys?

Kyngston: Yea when?

Mikaylyn: Now I'm hungry as hell

Kyngston: A'ight boo I got'chu

I got up to get ready. I was already dressed so I fixed my hair.
I pulled up to Dennys and I saw a girl drop off a boy and he went around and kissed her and whispered something in her ear and she blushed and pulled off. He turned out that the boy was Kyngston. I wasn't mad because we not together. He came in and saw me his face lit up. He came over to me hugged me and he grabbed my ass.
"Nuh uh nigga I saw you outside wit yo lil girlfriend so keep that over there" I said removing his hands from me.
"So uh what you need?"
"Nigga don't be getting all mad cuz you can't have this" I said putting my heads down my body. He laughed and rubbed his face.
"I coulda had you if I wanted but you playing games."
"Boy ain't no body playing games but you... so go talk to your girlfriend bout that." I said as I took a sip of my orange juice.He laughed
"So it's like that now?"
"Yea it's like that now keep ya eyes to ya self." I said He laughed again.
"So... yea we can co-parent and when she's born maybe we can see how the living arrangements will be." He laughed once again and his face lit.
"When the bay come you can live with me cuz yo place and big enough and our kid should have both parents" He semi-yelled I was kinda reluctant.
"I don't mind but I'll stay at my house but you can come daily if you want. But if I feel uncomfortable around yall then I'm gone no questions asked. A'ight?" I told him seriously. He nodded and jumped up and hugged me. He kissed my neck and said "This should be fun"