Chapter 15.

HARRY'S P.O.V

Has she felt as lost as I have? As confused? As empty? Does she know that thinking about her has keep me up at night, and just seeing her smile drives me crazy.

I look over at Sage as she puts the cigarette to her mouth, and her lighter to the end of her smoke. Her long dark red nails slide down the lighter, as the flam reaches her smoke. A smile slowly forms on her face as she gently closes her eyes, and breath in the smoke, only little out. Everything she does could take my breath away.

"Want one?" She asks looking at me, and I shake my head no. I probably haven't said no thanks to a smoke and god knows how long, but I'll need both hands for this wild ride.

"Hold on." I laugh, as Sage grabs as what she calls it 'the holy shit' handle, and I grip the wheel. I smile, and near grin is most likely on my face as the jeep takes a sharp turn, and off into a field that already has my tracks heading to the house.

"Do you just screw around in this field?" Sage smiles at me with a chuckle, as she looks around the field seeing car tracks almost everywhere and anywhere.

"Sometimes." I simply say, and she nods her head. "Were here." I say swerving onto the near road, and down the drive way to my some what new place.

"We could have took a road here." Sage says looking behind us, and I chuckle to myself. "We could have taken a fucking road." She laughed to herself.

"The bridge isn't as fun during the day." I simply tell her with a smirk, and I see her blue eyes roll in the back of her head, which drives me crazy.

I park the jeep in front of the house, and get out to open Sage's door for her. Helping her out of the jeep, we walk up to the house hand in hand. Her eyes grow wide as she looks around the area, her reaction the same as mine when I found the house.

A small cabin, almost in the middle of know where. 2 floors, 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a kitchen/dining area, and a small living room. A small little place to be alone, yet a place I've been getting lost in lately.

"It's beautiful." She says as I open the door for her, and we step into the main hall of the house and are body's slowly touch each other.

"Do you want something to drink?" I ask walking into the kitchen, and sage walks towards the end of the hall in awe of the place.

"No thanks." She simply says looking around as if we were in her favourite novel. "Harry is that a fucking water fall?" She yells, and I walk out of the kitchen to see her shoes being taken off with a laugh.

"Yeah, it's kinda cold-" And she runs over to me, takes my hand with a tight grip and brings me out side.

She takes her shirt off, revealing a black and red lace bra. She then takes her pants off, to show black underwear. Her small figure walks down the path, and onto the small shore line. She walks over to the rocks leading to the falls, then looks over at me.

"Aren't you going to come?" She smiles then puts her hand out as an invitation, almost a dreamy invite, something that would happen in a movie although, my life is know movie.

I kick off my shoes, and as doing so, unbuckle my belt to my jeans. I then throw them on the ground, along with my shirt, and my pants soon follow. Following the same path Sage did, I take her hand in mine as we walk along the rocks.

"This is actually so fucking beautiful. Like where has this been all my life?" She says with wide eyes. Eyes full of energy, excitement, and adventure.

"You're very poetic sometimes you know." I say simply hoping she didn't hear me, due to the noise of the water falling.

As we reach the end of the rocks, Sage lets go of my hand, and I go to reach for it again. I missed her. I missed this. I don't know why I ran like that. I don't know why I left. Actually, I do know. But won't emit it to myself.