Chapter 1

Bora's POV:

I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth after taking a shower.

Today was the day we get to meet BTOB, i may be a bad girl but that doesn't mean I can't go fangirl over them.

I quickly blow dried my hair before putting my wavy hair in a half ponytail.

I slipped on my black lace undergarments - which I brought before I came in the bathroom - then Put on my black ripped skinny jeans, grey halter crop top, my black shiny dr. Martens, and finished the look of with my leather jacket.

For make-up I put on silver eyeshadow which made my dark brown eyes pop out, and a thick layer of mascara and eyeliner. I lastly put on some baby lips.

I wasn't lying when I said I liked to wear dark things.

i put all my earrings back on - since I hate sleeping with them - which was one on the left of my nose, on both on my ears, my belly button, one on the right side of lip, and lastly one on my upper ear.

Before I left the bathroom, I put on my favorite choker necklace which had a moon charm.

I opened the door to see everybody ready.

Yoora was wearing pink romper, with black long high heel lace up boots. She simply curled her hair which fell on her shoulders in waves.

Minnie was wearing a white pencil skirt which reached mid thigh, a off one shoulder sweater, and high heel timberlands. Her hair was curled down on her back.

Daena was just keeping her innocent look as always, she was wearing a skater skirt, with a crop top sweater, and timberlands. Her hair was in a simple high ponytail.

And lastly the rebel Gina was wearing a black muscle shirt which the front was tucked into a faded black dyi short, while she was wearing black Jordan futures. Her straight waist length hair was put into a ponytail.

I took a seat on my bed and waited for a call announcing our driver was here.

We hear Minnie phone and we all looked at her, we all heard her mutter 'yeah' 'ok' 'well be right there' before she hanged up then looked at us and said "it's time to meet BTOB"

¥¥¥

We all pilled out of the black van and faced the cube entertainment building. We locked hands before walking inside the building.

"Hello, we are here to meet BTOB. We have a appointment" Minnie said to the man behind the desk.

"Name?" he asked not taking his eyes of the computer.

"Um..." She pause "Minnie, Yoora, bora, Gina, and Daena. We are the bliss" he glances at us before going back to the computer.

"Third floor, seventh door on the left" he said not taking his eyes on the computer.

We all walked to the elevated and waited for it to come down.

"He was a little bit rude" Daena muttered which made us burst into laughter.

It's so funny how she's so innocent.

"What's so funny" she asked with a pink face which made us laugh harder.

By the time the elevator came we were trying so hard to breathe while Daena face was red and looked very annoyed as the American singer nick Jonas song levels was passing.