Please read!

Okay so this fic will be done in about 10-15 chapters (I don't know how many more I need to finish the story up, but it could be less) and I am planning to start a crowen AU after this is over.

I'm going to describe the crowen fic, and if you would read it then comment or vote or something please lol.

It's been three years since Christina has been in Seattle. Being so caught up in her work, she didn't have time to visit. But when Christina wins her first Harper Avery, she suddenly comes to a realization that her whole life is based around medicine. No husband or kids. Not to mention that her best friend recently had a third baby and she hadn't even had time to visit.

So, Christina decides enough is enough, and she makes the decision to move back to Seattle, and manage the hospital in Zurich via Ross.

But what happens when she runs into the love of her life, for the first time in years? What happens when she finds out he's engaged? After all, nothing has ever stopped them before.

How will the ultimate shock, the turn of events of a lifetime and mind boggling news change everyone at Grey-Sloan Memorial hospital?

I think this would be really fun to write. I just want to know if anyone would read it. Might post a prologue or whatever in the next AN if people want it.

Vote, comment, check out my other work! Thanks for reading!

~Daisy