Fair

Matts p.o.v

I had to do it. I couldn't help it. When Addie saw me in the bathroom, the look on her face was just... She looked so scared, so worried. No one understands me like Addie. She was so scared, I just wanted to tell her I'd be fine, but I couldn't. I promised her I wouldn't do it again, and I will keep that promise.

Addie and I started walking to the fair, we then came to the entrance. We walked up, and got our tickets.

"Let's ride that one!" Addie exclaimed with a ton of excitement. She was pointing to a roller coaster that looked like it would scare the hell out of her. I'm not scared of roller coasters, but Addie, she's a different story.

"Addie, I know you, and that roller coaster would scare the hell out of you." I say pointing to the roller coaster

"fine." She pouts making me laugh.

"Let's go on that one then." She says pointing to a smaller roller coaster

"Fine, but if you get scared you can't blame me." I smile at her

We walk in line, and ride the roller coaster

               After roller coaster

Addie looked at her hands, and I could see them shaking.

"Addie, I told you not to go on it, your shaking." I tell her looking her in the eyes

"I know, I should have listened." She said laughing slightly

After riding almost every ride we decided to go back to the hotel.

We walked into the lobby, and saw Nash.

"Hey, Nash." Addie says walking over to Nash.

I swear if anything happens between Nash is going to need a doctor. Probably.

"Hey, Addie." Nash says giving her a side hug.

"Wanna come to Matts room with us?" She asked

I didn't really want Nash to come, but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"Sure." Nash says walking to the elevator. Addie and I followed him in, and we pushed out floor.