Breaking The News

Simon's POV

I just left a meeting with management and we decided to have Harry Styles to go on tour with 5 Seconds of Summer to boost both band's popularity. I've already contacted 5sos, Now I've just got to tell the boys....

Louis' POV

Hmm. Simon's calling me, usually he calls Zayn I guess it's important.

L: Hey Simon
S: Hello Louis
I just came from a meeting with management, and we think that it would be beneficial to the band if Harry was to go on tour with 5sos
L: Well..... OK but I don't know how Harry will take it...
S: He'll be fine. Besides its only for 4 months, and the boys already agreed to take care of him.
L: Alrighty then, I guess I will tell Harry when he comes back from bowling.
S: OK. Goodbye then.
L: Bye
* Call Ended

I know this won't end well...

Harry's POV

Ed and I are on our way home from the bowling ally now but I'm a little worried because earlier Louis called and said when needed to have a band meeting when I get home. Aw Man I really hope im not in trouble again, I don't want another spanking.  Yep you read that correctly, I Harry Edward Styles get spanked by my bandmates, they have been doing this for the past 2 years. I'm surprised no one has found out yet, not that I'd want them to.

Anyway we're pulling into the driveway, here goes nothing. I say goodbye to Ed and make my way to the steps

I walked into the house to see the boys all sitting on the couch. That's where they always sit when we have band meetings or I'm in trouble, but what did I do?
I was suddenly pulled from my thoughts when Zayn cleared his throat. "Hazzy babe why are you shaking?" Zayn questioned calmly, voice full of worry. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, I-I won't do it again!!"  "Harry baby calm down your not in trouble." Niall said hugging me." After a couple minutes I started to calm down. "Now then, what was that all about?" "I t-thought I was in trouble." "OK well we have something very important to tell you." Louis spoke nervously

"You are going on tour with 5 Seconds of Summer next week." Zayn chimed in. "What? No I don't want to!!" I screamed angrily, I honestly didn't mean to I was just upset.

"Harry Edward Styles you stop this right now unless you want a spanking." "No Lou I wanna stay!!" I fell to the floor sobbing my eyes out. "That's it Harry come here this instant!" Louis spoke sternly.  Louis wait, he's just upset." Zayn tried, "Come here Hazza Bear, it's okay."

One Week Later

Ashton's POV

The boys and I are on our way to One Direction's house. We are going on tour with Harry Styles for 4 months, he seems like a really sweet kid, I just hope he behaves otherwise this is going to be a loooong trip.

We're pulling up to the house, I hope Harry likes us.

"Okay Guys we need to make sure that Harry feels welcome with us, so I need all of us to cooperate, and remember he's just a kid. He will be with us for the next 4 months so don't do anything mean to him and try and get along." SIR, YES SIR!! " They all chimed "Very funny guys now let's goor we're going to be late."

Harry's POV

Today I leave with 5sos but I'm going to be so horrible and rude that they won't want to take me with them. Amazing right?

"HARRY! THE BOYS ARE HERE" "COMING LIAM!" Let the games begin.

Downstairs

"Hello I'm Ashton Irwin this is Michael Clifford, " Hey there"  Calum Hood," Sup" ,and Luke Hemmings, "How's it going" and we are 5 SOS, nice to meet you."  "Yeah whatever." I roll my eyes

"Harry that was very rude, now introduce yourself properly."  "Fine. Hello I'm Harry Styles, its a real pleasure to meet you!" I say with false enthusiasm and get 4 glares from my mates in return. "Um..." Says Ashton awkwardly.

"Anyway, Harry have fun and please please behave." Zayn said tearing up. "Please don't make me go! I don't wanna leave, I will miss you too much!! I cried. "Hazzy bear, you have to I'm sorry." Louis said as they all crushed him in a hug.

"Bye Harry, we love you see you in a couple of months." The boys say, walking me to the tour bus.

Later

Ashton's POV

"Harry please talk to us." Calum pleaded "No way, you took me away from the boys, just leave me alone dickhead!!" Harry screamed angrily.

" Excuse Me!" I yelled with raised eyebrows. "You're excused" He sassed "Hey don't talk to him like that!" Called Luke. "Your not my dad, Shut the fucking hell up." Luke looked hurt and walked out the room with tears I'm his eyes.

"That's it I'm calling Louis." Go ahead, call him it's not like he can do anything!" He snarled

L:Hello?
A: Louis I'm having a problem with Harry
L:Already? What has he done?
A:He has been ignoring all of us and when, and Calum asked him to speak he called him a dickhead and made Luke cry.
L:Well just spank him
A:What?
L: Spank him. The boys and I have to do it all of the time.
A: B-But I...
L: You have our permission, whenever he misbehaves just spank him
A: OK, thanks bye Lou
L: Bye
*Call ended

"Harry, come here please." "Fuck off!" "COME HERE NOW!!" I yelled scaring him. "F-fine. Now what do you want?" Louis just told me about your little secret."

"W-what secret?" Harry asked

"I think somebody needs a spanking."

"What? No way!" I yell backing away
"Come here Harry." I say calmly  "I'm sorry I won't do it again! Please. " NOW HARRY!"

He walked over with tears streaming down his face, and layed himself over my lap.

" It's only 25 over your pants alright." He nods a yes. OK Harry I'm starting now.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack
OWWW Ashton please stop!! "10 more Harry." Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack SMACK

I scooped him into my arms and shushed him. "Harry bear it's okay, we forgive you." "I-im so s-sorry Ashy." Hey shush down Haz it's okay. Come on let's get you to bed"
"Sleep with me?" he asked groggily "Of course harry" I carried him to my room and pulled the blacker over us I kissed his head before sleep overtook me.

OK I've never done this before so comment tell me if it's good.