IV

Carefully moving the key into the lock, I open the door to my apartment and walk in. After I close and lock it, I lean back against it and smile. To say I feel good would be an understatement.

"Well, I think it's safe to say your date went well," I hear Leah, her body sitting cross-legged on the couch.

"It wasn't a date," I flush, her eyes rolling.

"Look at you. You have the biggest blush and smile I have ever seen. Isn't he the greatest?" she smiles, my feet walking over to her.

"He's so nice," I grin, sitting down on the couch next to her.

"He asked to go out tomorrow," I say, her jaw dropping.

"He likes you," she grins, my heart fluttering.

"He told me he did," I shyly admit, her smile growing.

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I grab it, my lower lip taken between my teeth. Leah grabs my phone and makes a happy noise, jumping.

"Goodnight, beautiful Emma," she practically squeals. "Em, this is so freaking cute."

"What do I say back?" I wonder, her hand giving me the phone.

"What do you want to say?" she inquires, my shoulders shrugging.

"Oh, how about 'goodnight, see you tomorrow'?" I suggest, her eyebrow lifting at me.

"What?" I ask, completely in the dark.

"Here," she says, my hand giving her the phone again.

She types a message then shows me, my lips curving. "Goodnight, can't wait for tomorrow. Shows that you're looking forward to seeing him."

I nod and send it, not even waiting five seconds before I get another response.

"If I had it my way, we would have..." I trail, finding the message to be mainly for me. 'If I had it my way, we would have stayed and listened to Coldplay all night. I've never had such a great night before.'

"Oh my God, were you going to have sex?!" Leah says, my eyes widening.

"No, no. We were just sitting in the back of his truck listening to music. He wanted to stay out all night but I told him I had a class," I say, Leah then face-palming.

"One day, Em, you're not going to tell him you have a class. You are going to spend all night with him because you deserve it," she says, my cheeks flushing. I get up and walk to my room, Leah following.

"Plus, you have a great body, so you'll be making use of it soon," she winks, my eyes rolling. I take the dress off and hand it to her, my hands throwing a tee over my head. I grab my phone and respond to Harry's text saying I'd want it too.

"Goodnight Leah," I say, her lips curving.

"Ten bucks you text Harry all night," she says, my eyes rolling. She walks out and I close my door, feeling my phone vibrate.

H: Where do you live?

I feel my stomach turn and I'm curious as to why he wants to know.

E: The apartments off campus. Why?

H: Neither of us wanted tonight to end. I'm coming over.

My heart skips a beat and I take a deep breath, my teeth biting my lip. I text him my address and tell him to wait outside, my heart racing when I get the text that he's already here considering he lives across the street apparently.

I put on leggings and slide on my TOMS, walking out the door to the parking lot. My feet walk down the sidewalk and see Harry leaning against his truck. Sweats are on his legs and he looks up, his lips curving into a smile.