I Don't Know Why...

Alisha's POV:

It's around 8:30 and I go to the dock. It's so cold here, so I wear my VS Pink sweater and shorts, just in case if I want to dip my feet in.

I get to the dock and I sit down. I look at the environment around me; the grass, the water, the trees, the animals, and the most gorgeous part, the sky. I look at the sky the most. I look and I start seeing my constellation: the Scorpio.

I smile a little. I remember looking at the stars the night Dylan, well, fell in love with me. He kissed me.

Damn, why do I still have feelings for this boy? Why do I love him so much? I close my eyes and I think of his hair, his smile, and oh my god, his eyes. I think of how amazing he is, and his personality. I love his personality. It's like one of a kind.

My eyes start to get watery just from thinking about him. I'm crazy for him, but i don't know why.

Dylan's POV:

Where could she be?

I borrow one of my friends car since I don't have mine, and start thinking about where Alisha would be.

Could she be at her house? I go to her house and I knock on the door. Her mom answers.

"Hi sweetie. Are you looking for Alisha?" "Yeah. Do you know where she is?" "She's at the dock a just a few minutes away by foot. If I were you I would just walk there." "Ok. Is it ok if I use your bathroom?" "Sure."

I need to use their bathroom to change into my more casual clothes. I change into my clothes and out my tuxedo in the car.

Now it's time to walk.