school

Gabby: so me and gens and king about to get ready for school so I dot in the shower 20 min and put on a pink crop top and and a white skirt and white high Socks and grab my book bag .

Gen: so I got out the shower an put on a blue crop top with a black skirt and blue high socks.

So I'm going to skip to school.

Gen: so me ,gabby,and king got out the car and locked it and walk to the office and got owed new schedule and went to owed new lockers.

Gabby: so these to girls walk up to me and gen when we were in the hall way there names were jade and Sanaa.

Jade POV: so me and sanaa saw to new girls they are twins but any ways my name is Jade Makalya alsina and I'm 16 about to turn 17 but any ways my favorite colors is dark blue my dad is August alsina.

Sanaa POV: hi I'm sanaa Malia brown I'm 16 and my favorite colors are purple and and red and my dad is Chris brown and little sister Royalty she 15.

Gen: me and the girls are in miss.jones class which is math class and we sitting in the back of class and talking until the teacher came in.

Teacher: good morning class since today is the first day of school we not going to do nothing

Skipping to lunch

Gabby: so we at lunch table sitting down and this boy come up to jade and kiss jade on the for head then sat by her and said hey to Sanaa and ask who are these to girls and sanaa said this are friends genesis and Gabrielle Stevenson king sisters.

Tre POV: hey its your boy tre and I'm 17 and my mom is Nicki Minaj and my twin brother name jalen goes with at girl friend bestfreind name sanaa but yeah bye.