| D o g L o v e |

[ Joanne ]
--*--
|Day 1|

I took a sip in the overpriced coffee I just bought. The autumn breeze was frequently happening here, so my jacket was in good use.

I walked passed the people that gave me kind smiles that I gladly returned. The last trip I went to was, Paris. I enjoyed the scenery their. The French people that so tried hard to understand you in english was funny and unforgettable. I also love the food there, they were irresistible and mouth watering that you just have to try them all.

I finished my cup and threw it to the nearest trash bin I could find. I took my bike from it's stand and started to pedal towards the bakery I partly work in.

***

The fresh scent of newly baked bread was a scent that I loved. That's one of the reason why I decided working part time in this bake shop and you wouldn't want me to tell you why I wanted to work here, cause it was going to be long.

" J. Your early today." Margo, my closest co-worker said, while shaking the flour out of her hands.

" Aren't you happy bout that Margo? " I said while tying the ribbon around my waist.

" No. I'm not. " She said trying to act serious but clearly failing at it.

" I'm hurt Margo your officially not my bestfriend. " I said glaring playfully

" Really now? " she said cocking a brow.

" Yes cause my replacement of you is Ash." I suddenly grab Ash- which happened to be her boyfriend- out of nowhere.

" Oh Meh Gosh! You have just betrayed me Ash." she said acting all hurt.

" Yeah, that's right it's me and Ash now. " I flashing her a smile, also placing my arm around his neck cause his height was reachable.

" But I love Margo..." Ash said trying to get of my grip around his neck.

" Yes, Ash come back to me." Margo said opening her arms for him.

I rolled my eyes and let go of Ash that is now hugging Margo. I walked away leaving the couple for their 'moment'.

I washed my hands and started getting the ingredients I needed to make a batch of freshly baked bread.

***

Margo and Ash waved their goodbye together as we parted ways. I placed the bag, full of bread, in the bikes basket that I got for my dog, Hunter.

I pedal home enjoying the autumn breeze that made my auburn hair fly everywhere and the view of happy people walking.

I parked my bike by the lamp post outside my condo and took the bag full of bread laying on my bikes basket. I open the door just to be greeted by Hunter, my love.

" Who's a good boy? Who's he? "
I said rubbing his tummy

He barked in happiness and reply.

I closed the door using my foot and picked up the bag.

" Hunter. I got bread." I said showing him a piece.

He barked as I waved the piece of bread and gave it to him as I patted his head.I also took a piece for myself cause I was hungry. I let him enjoy the bread as I enter my small room to take a shower and change but before that, I finish my bread.

***

I went outside my room in my over-sized shirt and shorts to call Hunter.

" Hunter. Room. Sleep. " I said open the door wide enough for him to enter and as the good dog he is, he me followed me inside.

I shut the door then made my body fall on my bed when Hunter suddenly jumps next to me and licks my cheek lightly.

" Hunter boy I missed you too. " I said as I started rubbing his back. He got comfortable and so did I. After awhile he started to sleep.

" I love you too Hunter." I kissed his neck and made him my teddy bear. I was about to sleep until I saw a flier on the small round table we had, that caught my eyes.

|End of Day 1|

HELLO. NEW STORY. NEED LIFE. LOL.

I know u guys are disappointed... And I'm sorry I just lost my inspiration on  that story. I wasn't feeling it any more... SORRY.

Cause I know that I promised to finish it but sorry.

I promise that dis one is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy
Better than that one.

Still support..??
-thanks-

MR.WOLFIE ;)