Chapter 10 The basket 1 day down!

\the next day!/

\Chica's POV/

I finished. The basket was done and ready for the wedding. I sat on my bed sighing as I looked at the ceiling. Funny, when I had more time I wanted it to disappear, but now that I have so little time I want it to last me an eternity.

I heard a knock on my door. "Chica!!!" It was Jeremy. I wanted to cry. I will miss him,but it's for his fairytale to continue. I want his to continue. "Come in!" Jeremy bursted through the door, Happy and excited. "Guess what?" He told me as he shut the door. "What?" "I just talked to the queen and king and they gave us there blessings!!" He gave a happy squeal.

I tried to give my best smile. I'm happy for him, yes, I just really am feeling down to knowing I can't stay in his life forever. He looked at the table and gasped. "You finished?" I smiled nodding. His fingertips lightly touched the basket and picked up one swan. His breath got caught in his throat. "Y-you didn't have to do it in a day!" I smiled.

"I wanted to." He looked at me smiling and he gave me a big hug. I hugged back tightly and rested my head on his shoulder. My body shook as I silently cried into his shoulder. I wish I could stay forever by his side. He's my best friend, he stayed my friend when all of my friends abandoned me. He was there when Freddy called me names and he even defended me.

"Oh, Chica why are you crying?" I hugged a bit tighter. He broke the hug and my arms somehow knew that no matter what it's for the best for him. He helped me now I'll save him. "Nothing, I promise I'm just happy about you getting married!" He raised in eyebrow, unsure. "Alright, then. I'm going to get us some lunch! I'll be back Chica!"

"Okay!" I yelled as he ran out the door. I sat here alone and I glanced at the basket. I grabbed the handle. I pretended there was music and my room was a aisle. I walked and threw some out.

I'm his flower girl and I wouldn't want it any other way.

____________
A/n GAHHH AUTHOR IS CRYING QHAIAJEHAJSQHKAKS