chapter 1

Your P.O.V
I was looking online for a job. And then you see a job that they needed a security guard for a place called "Freddy Fazzbear's Pizzeria"
You looked at the page for more information. Finding none, so you did what almost everyone on school does. You went to the place that gives you no information about it.
You went into the place and find that the manager's name is Mr. Fazzbear. You thought well this must be a family business. You went up to him and asked for the job. He said "sure, you stasrt at midnight and what's your name?" You responded "my name is (y/n)" he noddes and shoos you off and gets back to his stuff.
Sighing you decided not to leave, and look around the place. Even though you have never been to this place, it looks familiar. You sat down at one of the booths and saw the robots from the site. Except there was five on the site, you only saw three. You saw the purple bunny, a yellow duck that had a "let's eat" bib on her, and the brown bear that had a top hat on. As you looked closer the robots were looking at you like they really did have eyes and not android ones.
*the time skip of love and me being lazy...*
It was getting late and you needed to get home and shower before you had to go to work. You got home to find a letter on your door that you did not see before. There was not even a name on it.... There was only a warning. It said 'beware of the animotronics, don't fall for any of them or bad things will happen'. You were now freaked out and not only that but scared of going to work.
You just needed to go to work for only 6 hours. Just you were wondering of what might happen if you did fall in love with a not even movable android. Lightly laughing at what you thought was a joke... you got into the shower.
*another time skip, bit this time of fear*
After your shower you got out and looked at the clock as you slide on your shirt. It was 6:00. Running out the door you grabbed a piece on bread and your car keys. You drove way past the speed limits, you where surprised to find your self without a ticket. Sighing you get out of your car and go into the pizzaria.
You looked around like you did before, but this time you find yourself in front of another guard and he says "hey, im mike and im going to show you where everything is at and you have to do the rest." You node to everything as you examine him. He had the uniform on and he had no hair sticking out of the hat. He turns around and motioned you to follow him. Mike then asked "so, what's your name, cutie?"
You blush and say very quietly "im (y/n)." Mike nodes and says "a cute name for a cute girl" that made you blush even more. Mike then entered a room and picked up something and handed it to you. You looked at it and you saw that it is a tablet. Mike then explained to you of what will happen at night if you dont check the camera often.
Mike left you to do your job after a little bit and you just smiled and laughed at what he said. The animotronics coming to life on their own... come on there is better storys out there for you to find out about them. Still laughing you check the tablet for the 'moving' androids. And to your surprise the bunny was not there. He was gone. You checked every corner of every room and the robot was no were to be found.
You look back again and the chicken was gone now. Freaking out. You close the doors and check for the bunny again and he was running to you. Then all of a sudden you hear a thud on your door and when you open it , there was the purple bunny in a tie. Standing there, just waiting for something to happen. Then you hear a screech and you fall to the floor crying in pain for the loud noise.
Looking up you saw that the bunny was reaching for you. Then a thought went through your head. You got up and little did you know that the bunny was going to do to you.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ooooo cliffhanger and you now probably want to kill me know, man and I hoped to get out of this first fan fiction alive....
Oh and by the why there is no lemon in the next next chapter. Yep I suck that much.
Until next time my Nobody pals