Running After Love Ch8 (Sequel to Only One Beautiful Girl but 5 Beautiful Guys)

8

I hadn't told the two of them about her yet. Besides, they'd find out sooner or later.

"The moon...the moon is like...," Justice went on, trying to figure out a simile for moon. This was the typical Justice. Weird as I don't know what. Coming up with random thoughts, not afraid to speak her mind, and definitely one of the craziest people I've ever known. Justice was complete with curly brown locks that stopped at the middle of her back, with light brown eyes.

"Like a pie!" Iden spat. I looked at him like 'Are you serious?' "What?! They are both round!" he spat.

And this is Iden. Probably one of the stupidest nerds I know. Did you hear that oxymoron? Yeah, Iden is seriously smart, just at certain times he's seriously weird and stupid. If you have a friend like that then you know exactly what I'm talking about. He was unbelievable. Iden was a dark bronze color, and had dirty blond hair, with blue eyes. I know it sounds weird. His father is African American, while his mother is Caucasian. His dad had dark brown skin, with brown eyes and black hair, when his mother had bright icy blue eyes, with blond hair. And I've got to say, Iden is beautifully exotic looking.

"Everyone take your seats!" the teacher said. We all took our seats and I started to get worried. Where was Hayden? And why wasn't she here yet. "We have a new student!" he spoke.

Hayden came through the doors looking bored as hell. Like she's done this before. Before the teacher could speak, she seemed like she knew the procedure.

"Hi I'm Hayden. I'm from ...Michigan. My favorite color is red and I don't like school," she finished and waited for the teacher's further instructions. Everyone was starring at her like they have never seen a pe- angel...well...they haven't.

"Well...that's nice to hear. Ms. Beaux, but I suggest you take a seat."

She sighed and looked around going to the farthest corner to the right. Good, she didn't sit by me.

"She seems like an ass," I heard Justice say.

I scoffed, and faced Iden. I asked him about her and he just shrugged.

Hayden's P.O.V

I walked into the classroom and introduced myself. The teacher waited patiently while I spoke. Pshk, Michigan? Where did that come from.

I looked around the room, and saw Arella sitting near a brunette and an exotic looking dirty blond. I decided to ignore her little crowd for now, since about what she thought about me. I went to the farthest seat in the back, and sat down.

I wonder what Lyle and them are doing?

Maybe I can communicate to them like Bian did to me, or maybe I can get Bian- NO!!!! NOO!!! Well, he'd do anything for me, but I don't know.

"...beaux? Ms. Beaux?" the teacher called out.

I snapped out of my day dream and looked up to the teacher.

"What?" I asked with a tone.

He rolled his eyes, and pointed to the board. Damn, can't cut me some slack on the first day teach?

"Since you don't have a favorite subject, I intend to make math your favorite," he said. "Come and do this problem, since you were paying so much attention." He pointed to the board and a long ass problem lye there. I gulped faking. Did you really think this would be hard for me? Ha!

I got up there and snatched the dry-erase marker out of his hand, and started doing the problem. In less then 10 seconds later, it was complete. And boy was I the bomb!