3# A Lot Of Fun

This chapter is dedicated to Noretakes for the amazing cover she's made me. Just look at it, she's really talented isn't she? If you're ever in need of a cover, I reccomend you to ask this sister. Thank you so much sis ^^
**
About two weeks later

"We have extended the trip to December. It was supposed to be next week but I understand that Ramadan is starting then so it'll be best for you not to go then. December was the best we could do. Please give it in as soon as possible. The given deadline for the permission slip is 10th July," announced my Textiles teacher, Miss Wiswell.

After the announcement, the whole classroom filled up lots of noise and chattering from the students.

They were most likely to be discussing the opportunity of a trip to the fashion show located near Westfields Shopping Centre in London that we've just been given.

Right next to my ear I could hear my friend Hafiza loudly babbling about how excited she was to know how celebrities do their makeup before they come on show or what kind of style tips would their image consultant give on their fashion and appearance.

Hafiza had forever been crazy about makeup.

Ever since she was born, she'd always have this strong ambition inside of her to be a beautician and to open up a beauty salon of her own.

But now she's changed her mind to being a beauty lecturer as it would give her more pay.

I guess I am into makeup, but I really can't do it. I struggle to keep the lines of the liquid straight on my eyes and the colour of the brow bar is never visible on my eyebrows.

What I really enjoy more, is fashion! But I don't think the fashion show we might be going to will have the type of fashion I like.

They'd probably be tops and jeans, or models wearing playsuits down the catwalk, or clothing I do not find very attractive.

We have a next catalogue delivered to our house every month since my Mum used to shop there a lot, but I never seem to find the kind of clothes that I like.

You can just only find the usual jumpers and mini dresses.

On Pinterest, all day I like to browse through modest outfits. Clothing which is pretty, but long and loose too.

I think that when big grown teenagers (or women) who wear such tight fitted short clothing, look like big women wearing clothes that are way too small for them or have just shrunk in the wash.

I prefer clothing like maxi dresses, maxi skirts or even T-shirt dresses as they are longer and looser which is what makes a woman look elegant and more modest.

It makes a woman look smart plus it flows down nicely like a waterfall and makes you look slimmer.

"Oh and I can't wait to go shopping! Lush is there too ya know," my friend Tasslima who is on my right side, chipped in.

I'm assuming that she wasn't chattering about makeup or fashion because she isn't a girly girl.

That's right, she's a tomboy! Though she denies it, it's very obvious.

When matters like makeup or fashion do come up and we require a comment, she barely cares.

Plus the Nike trainers, hoodies and her football fan-crazy personality explains it all too.

She even drools over Neymar! Now don't think I was criticizing his looks because he's not that bad.

It's not actually his looks that put her in awe, it's his sporty skills! His amazing skills just inspires her to be like him and if she misses a single match of him, and it is your fault, then you're unlucky.