Ideas off the top of my head.

Here are the rules: I will write out a small summary for possible books. If you like one of them, please comment the corresponding number. If enough people like the same one, it might become a chapter in a story, or maybe a book!
------------------------------------
1.  Annalise, princess and heir to the throne of Shockland, was cursed as a baby. She must not ever leave the borders of her tiny island country for more than 48 hours, or else she will die. The only upside is that she can fight as well as the bravest knights in her country.  She gets taken from her home by an evil dragon, and must make it back before she is taken by death. Will she make it in time?

2. A girl who can talk to squirrels. Sounds pretty lame, doesn't it? Not unless your world has been taken over by them.

3. A love story, but not really. A girl likes someone who is only 4 years older than her, but cannot tell him that she likes him. As much as she tries to hide it, sometimes she loses control. It becomes extra difficult when she is at camp and will see the boy every day. Will she be able to hide it, or will her secret get out? "You know what it is called when you feel like talking to someone or being near someone without having anything to say to them?" "I think you would call that love"