The Horrors Of Highschool

"Shit!!!" I screamed as soon Dan and Phil left the room.

I fell on my bed with tears in my eyes. I couldn't believe Dan and Phil were already sending me to my death!

"Dan this isn't fucking fair!!" I screamed. Phil peeked in his head.

"Sorry kiddo, we have things to do, and you need to meet new people." Phil explained. I gave him the death glare and he left hands up defensively.

I went to my wardrobe, pulled out a My Chemical Romance t-shirt, sure they had broken up but I still loved them, and a pair black skinny jeans I threw them on the floor for tomorrow.

I jumped into bed and soberly turned off the lamp, and grabbed my new-ish phone. I turned it on, and went on the Twitter-verse.

(Post) I have to fricken start school☹️☹️☹️😫😫😫😖😖😖 does  anybody have any suggestions about how to kill someone??? Just kidding. 

I turned off my phone and fell asleep.

"Sam....." Phil whispered.

My eyes sprang open. "Get the fuck out of my room Phil." I screamed.

"I know you don't want to go to school and you're mad.." Phil said turning away. "But this one is a good school."

He shut the door as he left. I slowly got up and went to my wardrobe. I pulled out a My Chemical Romance shirt and black skinny jeans and put them on.

"Morning," Dan said sipping his coffee.

"Where's mine?" I asked.

"Counter," Dan said pointing.   I went to the counter and grabbed my coffee, sat down on the couch and turned on Doctor Who.

******************

"Sam you have to go to school now." Phil said handing me a back pack. I grabbed the back pack, grabbed my phone, hugged them goodbye and left for school.

I walked to the lift but, yet again it was broken. I looked at the stairs. 15 flights of stairs.

"God damnit," I breath. I walk towards the flight of stairs and walk.

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT STILL. TOMORROW IS MY SCHOOL DANCE, SO I DEFINITELY WONT UPDATE. SORRY FOR GRAMMAR ISSUES. LOVE YOU ALL ✌️😛