Chapter 1 - A friend and a shock

'Hey wake up, girl, wake up.'

Su felt a hand shaking her shoulder as she floated into consciousness from her slumber. She opened her eyes to see a woman hovering above her.

'Finally ', the woman released a small sigh of relief, 'I've been trying to wake you up for 5 minutes at least.You're one heavy sleeper I've to say.'

Dazed Su sat up and peered at the woman wondering why the hell did she wake her up from her oh so good nap.

'Yes?' ,Su grumbled.

'Oh honey, the tide is coming and you're just at the edge of the water.'

Su looked up to verify and realised that she was indeed at the edge of the water as she lay on the beach.

She picked up her towel and picnic basket along with her sunscreen and headed towards the hotel she was staying. Walking past the reception she headed towards the elevator and pressing the button she waited for the lift to arrive.

While waiting she noticed the woman who had warned her of the tides at the beach standing beside her. Catching her gaze Su offered her a smile and received a grin in return.As the elevator arrived and they both entered the woman spoke, ' You look very nice in your green bikini.'

Su smiled. 'Thank you. You look nice too.'

'Yeah I know. By the way I am Maddie.' The woman extended a hand.

Su took it and shook. 'I'm Sulaghna. But call me Su.'

'So I was wondering if you would like to have a drink with with me today at the bar. I'm vacationing on my own and don't have a female drinking buddy.'

'I would like to very much but, I'm not of drinking age. I'm eighteen. But that's not a factor because I don't drink .

'Drat, should've realised you're young.' Maddie grumbled.

'Why don't you ask the other females on this resort?' Surely they'll oblige you.'

'They would I guess. But its hard to find a female on this resort to hang out with as most them are couples and the rest are hotel staff.'

'Well then why don't you come to my room at night, we'll have room service and watch a bunch of crappy movies.'

The elevator came to a stop with a ding, doors opening.

'Well this is my stop. Come if you want tonight. I'll be staying in. My room is the second last at the end of the corridor.' said Su as she stepped out.

'You know what, I'll be there at eight. Bye till then.' replied Maddie waving at her as the lift doors closed.

Su walked to her room, unlocking she entered.Dumping the towels and the basket at the kitchen counter, she went to untie the strings of her top.As did so she realised that her very thin chain with a locket was missing from her neck. With a gasp she frantically began searching the whole room.

She searched the bedroom, the kitchen, the balcony, even the bathroom but to no avail.Su realised that the chain must have come off at the beach and with that thought she rushed out without bothering to close the door behind her, leaving it ajar.

She waited for the lift to arrived all the while she looked at the corridor for the shiny metal.The lift arrived and as soon as the doors opened she clambered inside. Just as she was about to press the button for ground floor a glint caught her eyes.

'Oh thank god', Su exclaimed in relief as she picked up the locket and stepped out of the elevator. With her fingers she pried the locket open.There in was a tiny photo of her dead mother, cradling a five days old Su in her arms.

Walking back to the room she wasted no time fastening the chain around her neck.

From of her eyes she noticed her door ajar and entered inside, closing the door behind her. Entering the bedroom she once again began to untie her bikini top's strings, discarding the scrap of material on the bed. Moving forward to the window, Su distractedly began to massage her neck and shoulders, sore from the uncomfortable position of her slumber on the beach, with her hands, looking at the people from the one sided glass.

Suddenly the sound of door opening paired with the sound of footsteps had her whirling around in alarm. Immediately her eyes collided with a startled pair of green eyes.

Green eyes on a man!

Green eyes on a half naked towel wearing man!

Green eyes on a half naked towel wearing man wet from shower!

And then she realised that she was topless.

She screamed..

**************************************

Plz comment on how you liked this chapter ...

And plz vote..

Also recommend this story to your friends...

I'll be grateful if you do so kindly...

**************************************

This chapter is dedicated to "yellscarletstar" and "breezelively".They put their trust in me and became my fans even before I started anything..I salute you both..