Chapter 5: Death the Kid's Date

As you woke up, you looked around. "Oh yeah... New apartment. I'm still getting used to it." You said to yourself, running a hand through your messy hair. You hopped up and walked to the shower. "A shower couldn't hurt," you once again said to yourself, shuffling around the small bathroom. You took off all your clothes and turned the shower on. Then you heard a knock at your door. You wrapped a towel around yourself and walked to the door. No shame, no gain! You thought to yourself, turning the knob. You opened the door to Kid. "Hi-uh..." He trailed off, and looked you over. "You're only wearing a towel, (Y-Y/n)," he blushed dark crimson as his voice cracked. "Oh yeah, sorry. I was fixing to take a shower... If you could just wait a bit." He tugged at his collar. "Ye-yeah, no prob." He said, sarting to sit against the wall behind him. You chuckled. "You don't have to wait out here, silly. Come on in!" You gestured him in. He walked in with shaky legs, and sat on your couch, with his back straight.
You walked to your shower and continued where you left off. Kid shifted in his position. "Dammit, (Y/n), already making me blush and the date hasn't even really started yet." He muttered. "Uh, what was that, Kiddo?" You said, leaning over the couch. "HOW THE HELL DID YOU SHOWER THAT FAST?!" He yelled, obviously frightened by you popping out of nowhere. You shrugged. "Are we gonna go, or not?" You said, poking him. "Yeah, c'mon." He said, holding your hand as we walked out of the apartment. You blushed harshly at the touch of his hand. "Where's your ride?" You asked him. He just smirked. He materialized a skateboard out of his hand. "This is our ride," he said hopping on it. You gave him a look that said, "Are you kidding me?" He held out a hand. "C'mon, I won't let anything happen to you!" He said, smiling. You ignored his hand and got on behind him. "Wrap you arms around me, and hold on tight!" He said. You wrapped your arms around his waist, and put your head on his shoulder. "Away we go!" You commanded. He smiled as the skateboard started... Flying?! You started to freak out a little. "Kid-Kid-Kid, it's flying!!!" You said in surprise and fear. "I know, it's normal for it to do that. I'm controlling it, don't worry." He said as the board thrusted fowards.
You hugged him tighter. "I swear to God, Kid, if you let me fall..." You muttered into his shoulder. "I wouldn't even think about it." The board stopped moving as it dropped to the ground. "We're here, (Y/n)." Kid said, getting off his board and making it disappear. You looked at the café. It was very symmetrical, you could see why he picked it out. He held the door open, and looked at you. "Ladies first," he purred. You walked in, but not before saying, "Oh, Kid, you're such a gentleman." He smiled as a light blush dusted his cheeks. You sat down at a table and so did he. You both ordered coffee and started to talk. "So, (Y/n), how are you liking it here?" Was his first question. You took a long sip of your coffee. "Its okay, I guess. I mean, I've already gotten a partner, (P/n)." His golden eyes shimmered a little. "Oh yeah, I know (P/n). Yeah, he/she always looks so lonely, I guess that is until you chose him/her." You smirked a little. "Yup," there was an awkward silence until Kid finished his drink, and so did you. "C'mon, I want to do one last thing before I drop you off." He said, getting up. You got up and followed him out the door. He held your hand and led you to a dark alleyway where you couldn't be seen. "You're so beautiful, and so symmetrical, (Y/n)," he said, inching closer. You could feel his breath on your lips because of how close he was. He wrapped his hands around your waist, then closed the gap. You wrapped your arms around his neck as you felt like a firework went off inside of you.
He was so passionate, and light with his movements. He stayed on longer than Soul or Black*Star. He truly wanted you. He pulled away, blushing madly as you did the same. "Y-you're a good kisser, Kid..." You said quietly as you panted a little. He smirked. "You are too. Ready to go?" You nodded slowly. He summoned his board again, and he gave you a ride back to your apartment.