Chapter 1 Intro

*Chantelle in MM

-CHANTELLE'S POV

Heeey my name is Chantelle Perez I'm 16 and I live in New Jersey with my mom she is Cuban and my dad he is Dominican and lives in New York with his wife. I'm a junior at Union City High School. I'm a pretty cool person that is until people fuck with me then its on and poppin. Most of the time you'll find me with my best friend Yaniza, we been friends since birth because our parents grew up together here in Union City. So we are a lot like sisters.

Right now Its the beginning of summer and we are at my house trying to figure out what to do for the day.

"Yani did I tell u about the fine ass nigga who asked me for my number yesterday." I said blushing at the memory.

"What. Fr. ommmmg. Where were u? Why didn't your bitch ass call me?" She yell with her dramatic self.

"Girl he was at the store when my mom sent me to go get her some snacks. He was sooooo fine." I said with a huge smile on my face.

I took out my phone and showed her the picture he sent me of him shirtless last night while we were texting. She looked at it and started fanning herself like it was getting hot in here. I just laughed at her dramatic ways and shook my head.

"So anyways what about u? didn't u say that Devonte asked u out last week."I asked

Devonte is a football player from school Yaniza and I grew up with him and we were always cool, but Yaniza and him have always flirted. And every time he comes around she blushes I always have known that they liked each other. I was just waiting for them to figure it out.

"Yaasss bish. He was saying how he really like me and he always has blah blah blah. You know he be flirting with girls all day. But I'm gonna try and give him a chance. You know that's bae, girl."she explained.

"Well I'm glad y'all finally about to go out lord knows y'all been playing for too long." I said.

"Ok. So I wanna buy an outfit cause the date is on Friday. Let's go to the mall." She said getting up and getting her phone, purse and car keys.

"Ok." I said getting my purse, phone and house keys as well.

We got in her car and drove to the mall.