Chapter 3 First Dates

Chantelle and Yaniza ready for there dates on Friday pic on *MM

-CHANTELLE POV

I can't believe I ran into Danny here at the mall. I was ready to call Yaniza crazy, I thought she was seeing things. We were talking and getting to know each other better.

"Look baby girl I wanna take you out on friday, I really like you and I know you gone be mine." He said smiling that gorgeous smile of his.

"You so cocky, but I guess we can go out." I said blushing as he stared at me.

I'm so glad I bought myself an outfit while I was here because I swear I would have gone crazy looking for one.

"Not cocky baby girl just real, but Ima get going I'll hit you up. And see you Friday." He said while standing up and giving me a tight hug and kiss my cheek. Omg he smells so good.

I said bye and made my way to Yaniza car, she just texted me and told me she was on her way to her car as well. I got to the car and she was already here. We got in and went to my house. Once we got home I told her everything that Danny and I talked about and about how we both have dates on Friday. I can't wait 3 more days I'm so excited.

*Friday night

So I just got out the shower and put on my new all black jump suit that I got I'm the mall the other day I put on a black belt with a silver buckle and my black wedges. I left my hair wet and naturally curly and I added some gel to keep it curly and swooped half of it to the side and Bobby pins. I put on some eyeliner and lip gloss because I don't use too much make up. Right when I was about done it was 7:45pm and my phone vibrated indicating I have a text message.

DANNY: hey beautiful. I'm on my way to you now cutie.

ME: ok I'm already ready I'll see you in a few.

DANNY: ight.

after our convo I looked myself over in the mirror and took a cute  selfie.

-YANIZA'S POV

I was getting really for my date with Devonte and I had just finished flat ironing my hair, I picked it up into a long ponytail and flipped the from part up to create a small bump. I already took a shower and got dressed I was wearing a black and White zig-zag pattern long sleeve dress. I put on my black stilettos and did my makeup. Lastly I looked my self over in the mirror and took a few selfies. I looked at the time and it was 7:54pm. All of a sudden my doorbell rings. I graded my white clutch, my keys and my phone and made my way down stairs turning off all the lights on my way down. I made it to the door and there was Devonte with a dozen white roses my favorite.

"Omg these are my favorite and u remembered." I squealed and jumped on him giving him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Of course bae. I make it my business to know everything about you." He said into my ear and as we pulled away he licked his lips.

I turned red and looked away instantly. Omg I swear I'm gonna melt this boy is doing something and I havent even left the house yet. After that we make our way to his all black challenger. He opened the door for me as I got in, he jumped in the drivers seat soon after and pulled off.

*Mean while at Chantelle's place

We pulled out my drive way and were on our way to the movies. When Danny got to my house he rang the bell and when I got to the door he pulled me into a huge hug and said I looked beautiful. He kissed my cheek and I swear I almost fell out I guess he realize my weakness for him because he chuckled and said come on baby girl before you fallout on the floor in result of my sexiness that u can't resist. I than hit is arm playfully and said
"you so damn cocky."
Now we just pulled up to the theater. We walked in hand in hand and he let me pick the movie which I pick fifty shades of grey. We walked n and found our seats in the back.

"Bae why u pick this movie. Let me find out you tryna get freaky." Danny whisper in my ear.

"No I'm not. I wanna watch it because I read the books and I wanna see if its any good." I said to my defense.

*45mins into the movie

I was watching the movie while holding Danny's hand with all my attention to the screen as another sex scene was starting. Its kind of making me feel some type of way especially since in seeing this with Danny. I started shifting in my seat as the scene heated up even more. Suddenly I felt lips on my neck and move from there my jawline I started getting hotter as danny kept kissing til he got to my ear and started nibbling.

"Baby if u were mine. I'd have u singing my name on the regular, non stop." He whisper as he trailed kisses to me cheek.

He lead in closer and lifted my chin and planted a soft long kiss on my lips. I deepened it by opening my mouth and allowing him to slip his tonuge in. Our lips moved in sync as our tonuges dances and fight for domination which he won. His hands started roaming my body and I put my hands on his chest rubbing it slowly. Before anything got hotter the movie finished and we pulled apart as the credits appeared.

*Back to Yaniza's date

So we were done eating dinner at Olive Garden and I swear I'm stuffed we walking hand in hand to his car and got in. He drove me to the beach which was beautiful at night we lead a blanket down and sat down side by side. He leaned back laying across the blanket and layed me down onto his chest.

"Yaniza, you know I really like you. There's just something about you. It's like your different from other girls. I know we've known each other for a while and all and you've seen me have a lot of girls around but I just want you to know that if you would give me a chance to be your man I would drop every girl in a heart beat for you. Shit I already started droppin these chicks before you agreed to this date with me. I guess what I'm trying to say is will you be my best friend, my number one, my rider..... my girlfriend."he said as I was rubbing his chest. When he said the last words I looked up at him and stared into his eyes. I always wanted Devonte but tried to push my feelings aside as we got older because I thought I would never happen. As I stared at him and he at me we smiled warmly at each other before I responded.

"Devonte I really like you and I always have. So my answer is yes I will be your girl. Just know all these tricks better fall back Cuz I'm number one." I Said putting extra attitude in the last part. He leaned down and gave me a passionate kiss. I kiss back and deepened it by climbing over him straddling him. He bit my bottom lip asking for access which I gave by opening my mouth as he slipped his tonuge in. I started feeling some type of way down south so I started grinding and rotating my hips on his dick. I started feeling it get hard which made me grind faster. Before I realized what was happening he was lefting up my dress as he roamed my body. I stopped before the dress was completely off and pulled away.

"Wait, wait I don't think I can do this. Not yet anyway. And if your not okay with that then I'll understand. But I don't really want to lose my virginity after being in a relationship for five minutes." I said as I got off of his and sat up on the blanket.

"Baby it's ok I will wait for you as long as you want. I'm not gonna pressure you. I want you to be ready when it happens and when it does I'm gonna take my time and take care of you like the queen you are."he said as he sat up as well and rubbed my back after he had put my dress back down. I pecked his lips and we got up and cleaned up. We made our way to the car and he drove me home. I had the best boyfriend ever.