When You Study

Sam - He helps you make flash cards. Despite how much you hate studying, he seems to make it interesting and more enjoyable by making it somewhat easier to understand and cooperate.

Dean - To be perfectly honest there is no studying. Only tickle fights, bopping on the noses, and making you not focus.

Castiel - He takes you back in time, no matter how tired it makes him, and helps you study by experiencing it in reality.

Crowley - He offers to kill your teacher to post-pone the test so that you can have a few more days to study, but you decline because even for him that's too far.

Lucifer - He bothers you while you are trying to study. He throws wads of paper at your head, he tugs at your hair, sits on the desk next to you and blows away your study notes. He loves annoying you while you work until you punch him in the gut.

Gabriel - Gabriel doesn't surprisingly mess around with you that much as much as you would like to think. He tells you grades come first, then when it's time to take your test he is invisible to the class but you can still see him and he is using all his might to try and make you flunk. He's a little shit.

Balthazar - He helps you study. He quizzes you, then rewards you with a pat on the back and a kiss on the cheek.