"I Hate Everyone" ~Shadow x Reader~

Princess (Y/N) ruled the land made entirely of candy. She didn't like being called a princess anymore. She seeked a Prince to help her. She always had an interest in romance, especially with a certain prince... Prince Shadow to be exact. All the princesses loved him too, so it was difficult getting the courage to confess to him. Princess (Y/N) stepped outside, sighing and looking around. She heard noises coming from on her balcony. (Y/N) grabbed a giant peppermint and threw it towards where the noises were coming from. She heard it hit something, following with an "Agh!!"
She looked and immediately covered her mouth, face flushing a bright red.
"Prince Shadow I-I-I...
Wait, why were you climbing up my balcony?!"
"...Reasons."
"And they are?!"
Shadow grabbed ahold of Princess (Y/N)'s hands.
"Because... I love you..."
(Y/N) looked at him, her eyes sparkling.
"Prince Shadow... I-I..."
Just then, screaming and squealing was heard.
"Shadow!!! You can't love her!! Isn't it obvious you love ME?!!"
"Yeah, come on, she's so childish-"
The princesses were cut off by Princess (Y/N) shooting taffy on them.
"Scram!!! Before I get my guards!!"
(Y/N) hugged Shadow as the other princesses ran away, crying about their hair being ruined.
Shadow and (Y/N) leaned in for a kiss as they..
"Lived happily ever af-"
"(Y/N), you can't be serious," (BFF/N) said as they rolled their eyes. (Y/N) looked over at the girls surrounding Shadow the Hedgehog.
She crossed her arms and glared while sighing.

"I Hate Everyone."

~The End~

---------
Hope you liked it, I tried to make it quick. Tell me if you have any ideas or something c: