twenty seven

Angela;

"Hey so you wanted to talk to me?" Jack asked as he came into my room. He shut the door behind him and sat on a chair.

"Yeah," I started. "So I found out that Sammy had cheated on me, but I don't know the whole story, and I also found out that he had told his friend Cameron that me and him had broken up and that he was dating another girl. This all happened when we were together,"

"Are you serious?! Ugh, that's so fucking messed up. That pisses me off so much," his fists were balled together, it looked like he was about to fight someone.

I got up from my bed and went over to him. I sat on his lap, in straddle position, as our lips were inches away from each other.

"Shh, don't be so tense," I seductively said. I leaned in, our lips touched. They fit together so perfectly and they moved together in sync.

His tongue licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I playfully denied, and he smacked my ass, causing me to moan, which made me open my mouth, that being a perfect time for him to slip his tongue in my mouth.

Our tongues fought for dominance, him eventually winning. He carried us over to my bed so he was hovering over me. He rested his hand on my breast as he kept kissing me.

"You don't know how badly I want you right now, holy fuck," he moaned. He moved from my lips to my neck, sucking on the skin lightly. I'm sure he left a love bite. He sat up to take his shirt off. Once he got it off, he worked on getting mine off.

I undid my bra for him, and tossed it on the floor. His put his mouth on my breasts, sucking on my nipples, causing me to moan quietly.

"Don't be afraid to make a sound baby girl," by now, he was in his boxers and I was in my underwear.

He put his fingers on the waistband of my underwear as he slid them down. He came up to kiss me as he entered a couple fingers in me. He thrusted them inside me, his pace fastening up each second. I was taken over by pleasure and couldn't hold my moans in.

I was a moaning mess. I moaned his name as he his my G-spot every time. Once I came on his fingers, he slid them out of me and put them in my mouth, making me taste myself.

"I just wanna feel you around me," he said, sliding his boxers down. He placed himself at my entrance as he thrusted in me.

-

"That was amazing, holy shit," he said as he got dressed and laid down next to me. I didn't expect any of this to happen, but I loved it.

-

sorry for the sucky sex scene lol. hopefully this was good for you, love you xox