Day 1 off my week long killing spree.

"It is time to go Smile", jeff jeals out in the hall.

I quickly run out to him and he greets by rubbing my head.

"Ready to go, it is finally night" Jeff says in his creepy voice and goes out off the door.

i follow after him like a good dog would do, when we are out we both start running, faster than human speed.

We soon saw a house and decided that we would start the killing at it, we started to go slower until we stood still in front of the house.

"You go to the front of the house, while i go thru the window" jeff explained in a low voice so he didn't wake anyone, he then moved gracefully op the house to the highest window and crawled in.

I started to move to the front off the house, when i was there i started to scratch the door, after some time the owners of the house came out and i fast moved my head down so they didn't see my SMILE, luckily they didn't notice it so everything was much easier.

after i was inside we heard a scream and i knew that it was now, i quickly closed the front door and jumped on them before they could get up the stairs, and before i knew it i had already ripped off there heads and then jeff came down and said "we need to get home now before anyone gets here." after jeff said that we both ran as fast as we could home to slender.