Prologue: Snow

New anime story everyone! (0o0) Please enjoy! and sorry if there are grammatical errors!

--------------------------------------

"Eren."

The familiar soft-monotone voice of his adopted sister rang in his ears, but he ignored it.

Mikasa could only sigh at Eren's attitude. Even if she's used to it, she still worries that others may take it the wrong way and will not end up nicely.

"Eren, Commander has been looking for you." Mikasa spoke as she was standing next to Eren, her black hair swept by the wind.

Eren nodded.

Mikasa could only stare, her dark charcoal eyes fixated on Eren's leaning figure underneath the oak tree.

"I'm going ahead." She spoke as she turns back.

"I'm gonna be behind you." He partially shouted, and it was Mikasa's turn to nod.

Eren looked up at the darkening skies, but he somehow still needs to squint his eyes to see clearly the roll of cumulus clouds. He sighs and pushes himself off the tree, still staring at the sky. He turns away, but catches something at his peripheral vision.

Eren was quick to look back at the skies. The 'thing' was falling, and about 1000 meters away from him he could see the birds bustle out of the tree's where it landed and Eren was quick on his feet.

Panting, he arrived to the area. He pushed through the bushes and the sight that greeted him made him drop his jaw: It was a boy, and his hair was literally SNOW.

--------------------------------------------

Yay!! Please anticipate this guys!! <3 bye~