chapter 36

Tini's pov

*I came to the door to the kitchen with an empty tray in my hand. I heard Jorge talking to someone so I closed the door again and wanted to wait in the living room. Unfortunately the walls are thin in this apartment and I heard everything.*

J: I can't go out with you. I already have plans... that's none of your business... meet you? Okay, when? Today? In 10 minutes? Okay... I'll be there.

*He hang up and I entered the kitchen like nothing happened. I put the tray down and leaned on the kitchen table while he took a sip of his coffee*

T: Do you have plans for today?

*He looked at me nervously and rubbed his neck*

J: Eh... I thought that we can just relax

T: Oh, great...

J: But I have to leave for a couple of minutes. Can you stay alone for a while?

T: Yes, no problem... where are you going?

J: You would like to know that, huh?

*He came closer and looked into my eyes... oh, this nice feeling in my stomach again... he came closer, closer... his nose just one inch from mine... I started to breath heavily, is he going to...? He put his hand behing me and placed... a mug in the sink... oh, he wanted to... awkward...*

J: Don't worry, it's because of my work. I'll be right back.

T: Okay

*He went to the living room, took his coat and left. I wanted to turn on the TV and watch something but noticed Jorge's wallet on the table. Oh no, he must have forgotten... Without thinking, I grabbed the wallet, put on my shoes and went after Jorge. I left the building and searched for him. I spotted his coat far away. He was going fast. I ran after him but couldn't catch up. I tried calling his name but he didn't hear me. I will just follow him and give it to him when he stops I guess. He arrived to a place called "The Red News". Probably a newspaper publisher.Jorge entered the building and used an elevator. The door to the elevator closed right after I entered the building... seems like I'll have to use stairs. I found out the floor he was headed to by the display on the elevator and ran up. I entered the hall and looked around, searching for the familiar coat. There he was, on the other side of the hall. Jorge knocked on the big white door and entered. I stood at the door and leaned in, trying to figure out whether he is alone or not. Luckily, Jorge didn't close the door so I quickly got in. I waned to reach out for him but heard a familiar voice. Stephie. I hid behind the door in a rush, trying to not get caught.*

J: Hey, what do you want?

S: Jorgie! How are you?

J: Fine, why did you call me?

S: I just wanted to ask how is your mission going?

J: You called me here just to ask this? Well, it's going well

S: And who's that mysterious person?

J: It's...