Chapter 19

Chapter 19:

- I love betting on games,poker,whatever. But I did not have enough money, so I started to relate with guys who paid me if I fight in boxing matches, so I accepted. I was really good but fighting isn't my thing you know. Ans when I started to walk away in the game and I leave this guys, but they like me and don't want me to leave them, because they won lot of money with me, so they offered me a percentage but I didn't accept.  I said no, and it was terrible when I told them, they swore that they would seek me and leave me with nothing. Then I met you and I did not want you to go near them but you character didn't allow it and you met them in that party- Mike, the girls, I remember this perfectly-  And two days later my mother called me telling me that Mike had come to her house and had taken everything, so I went and stayed with them praying that they will not hurt you, one day I go out of my house and they attacked my mother and my sister are now they are  very injured staying in hospital. At least they are safe there.

- Omg Thomas that's awful, I am sorry.

- You didn't  know, it is okay.

- Am I in danger?

- They won't know and if they do I will protect you with everything I have. I promise you. I love you so much Ash. Please don't leave me again.

- I am scared Thomas

- I know and it is normal... But please

- You didn't let me finish. I am scared now but I wasn't when you were with me so why now things have to change?

- So what does it mean?

- What do you want tomorrow for breakfast?- he smiles

- An enormous chocolate cake.

- Hahaha okay okay.

- I miss you so much

- Me too

- Oh and I got something for you.

- Oh really?

- Open it

It is a pink box with a bun as a garnish and inside there was a necklace with a heart of gold and in the edges had small diamonds.

- Turn it over

In the other side there is T of Thomas.

- It is so beautiful. I love it but it is too much, you didn't have to but it.

- Yes I do.

- Thanks.

- What do you want to order?

- I don't know what about you?

- Maybe we can it chicken or fish.

- Fish sound awesome- I say

- So fish- he says to the waiter.

- Excellent. Drinks?

- Beer?- Thomas says looking at me.

- Yes. So two beers- I say.

- Great guys I will bring this to you in a minute

- Thank you- I say.

- Your welcome.

Josh is texting me but I didn't read any of them.

- You should..

- Should what?

- Read them maybe it is important.

- Seriously?