7. It Didn't Mean A Thing

Patrick's Pov

During the show, I was so distracted. I don't know how I was able to play the guitar or even sing. I think at one point I did mess up, hopefully not that bad. Tonight's show was not the best, Pete and I kept our distance and we rarely talk to the fans. I think the only thing that kept the show alive was Trohley. Joe kept going up to Andy always trying to kiss him, it was cute I'm really happy for those two.

I did want to talk to Pete, but I wouldn't know what to say. That's why I've been avoiding him as much as possible, but I know I can't keep doing that forever.

I just decided to take a quick shower and head of to the bus to rest. I texted Andy telling him, I would be busy talking to Elisa about the wedding. Of course that was a lie, I haven't really been talking to her either and it's not her fault. To make some time I told her I was busy with tour and I would call her when I had a chance.

"Can you stop avoiding me, we need to talk."

Shit.

"Patrick I'm sorry about what happened last night, but I don't want anything to effect our friendship. I know you love Elisa and it was a huge mistake, believe me I regret it."

"Pete... you don't need to apologize, it was not only your fault I should have drank less then I did. Listen none of this will effect our friendship, we made a huge mistake... But in the end it didn't mean anything, because we don't remember. I think the only thing I'm worried about is telling Elisa."

"Patrick it's just that.... You shouldn't tell her what happened."

"What? I have to tell her I can't keep it a secret-"

"Patrick it didn't mean anything there is no reason, there is no harm done."

"Because it meant nothing I should tell her, and you should tell Meagan."

"Okay but can it be after tour... I feel like this is something you say in person and not through a screen."

I never through about it like that. "Yeah, your right I think it's best... no one needs to know tell then."

"Well... I kinda told Joe."

"What!?"

"Don't worry he wouldn't tell anyone especially Andy... I just needed to tell someone, sorry."

I sighed, "Its fine I guess, its over and hopefully there is no consequences."

Even through me and Pete agreed that everything was okay, I still felt that our relationship wouldn't be the same.