Chapter 10

Well, normally I don't write a authors note at the beginning, but I'm stuck in a closet....if you have read my other brittana fanfic, I just want you to know that I feel like Rachel right not. Anyways, I had another idea for a good Brittana fanfic but then I remembered that I never finished this one, or the other one. So yeah. Life sucks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You guys kissed!" Jessie yelled out very loudly (much to Santana's annoyance) while spilling most of his coffee all over the table. She shushed him, looked around the shop, then proceeded to kick him in the shin.

"Ow! I need my legs girl! I have to dance somehow." He stated the last part bitterly.

"You have hands, from what you've told me you use them quite often."

"Yeah for a different reason!"

She rolled her eyes before taking a sip of her own coffee.

"Anyways! So, tell me again why the hell you kissed you're worst enemy/ crush?" He asked, taking a few napkins and wiping up the mess he made.

"As I told you thirty seconds ago, we caught Quinn and Rachel full on making out in the shower stalls, then we ended up kissing. No need to make such a big-"

"Hello!" Jessie suddenly interrupted her, staring at a group of Dalton Academy boys who had just walked in. She rolled her eyes before quickly observing them. One had too much hair gel, another one didn't seem like he wanted to be there, and the last one kept staring at the first one. She raised an eyebrow at the Carmel boy sitting across from her.

"The one in the middle is the captain of the warblers, his name is Blaine. The one who obviously wants to leave is Trent, if I remember correctly and the other one is Sebastian." He said, pointing at each of them.

"Um, stalk them much? How do you even know that?"

"You gotta know the other teams players if you're gonna be in a glee club." He stated as if it were normal. "I think Blaine and Sebastian are dating, but it could be just rumors."

"Ew, If I were Sebastian I would not date anyone who uses a full thing of hair gel each day."

"I don't think he's always used that much, it used to look softer last year."

"Like I care." She threw away her now empty cup and waited for Jessie to hurry up. He drove her home, mumbling something about an emergency vocal adrenaline rehearsal that he was late for, and drove off without saying goodbye. The Latina was used to this, so she just quietly went inside and started on her homework.

........

'IM NEVER GONNA LET YOU GO! GONNA HOLD YOU IN MY ARMS FOREVER! GONNA TRY AND MAKE UP ALL THOSE TIMES, I HURT YOU SO!'

Santana nearly smashed her phone when she jumped up, realizing that she fell asleep on her history homework.

'Oh well, history is dead anyways.' She thought as she grabbed her phone, answering the call as she tossed her homework off of her bed.

"Hello?" She asked sleepily, rubbing her eyes as she sat up.

"Is this a bad time? Sounds like I just woke you up." A grin spread across the Latinas face when she heard a certain soccer player on the other end.

"No, it's fine. I don't think you're supposed to use school work as a pillow anyways." Her smile grew when she heard Brittany laugh.

"Well, I just wanted to know if you maybe want to go see a movie sometime... perhaps tomorrow after practice?"

"Are you asking me, you're enemy out on a date?" She put emphasis on the word enemy.

"Damn it, it took me four hours to gain the courage to call, I don't care. I'm taking you to the movies tomorrow, NO OBJECTIONS!" The line ended after that sentence. She looked down at her phone in disbelief, then quietly laughed to herself.

"I got a date tomorrow." She smiled, falling back onto her bed and screaming into her pillow to release the super excited feeling in her lungs.

.......

Brittany tossed her phone aside before hopping onto her bed and burying her face into her mattress. She felt as if her heart was about to explode out of her chest, like someone replaced it with a toddler hyped up on sugar. She could not believe that she not only asked Santana out, but basically demanded the Latina to go out with her.

She could hear her mother yet again cheating on her father, and even though she knows she should be more disturbed, she couldn't care much about it. She smile wouldn't go away and she couldn't even sit still.

All Brittany had to do now, was wait.
.....

"What movie do you wanna see?" Brittany asked as they arrived in line at the theater. It took them both a while before they were able to sneak off, both watching out to see if anyone saw them leaving together.

"Jurassic world." Was the immediate response. Brittany smirked.

"Didn't peg you for a dinosaur kind of girl." Santana shrugged as they go the the front of the line. Brittany paid for the two tickets and held the door open for the cheerleader when they walked in.

"What can I say? I'm just full of surprises."

.......

After nearly getting kicked out for fighting over who's paying for the popcorn and drinks, the two girls laughed as they stumbled into the theater. To anyone who observed them, it'd seem like they were drunk. But they weren't. They were just having a really good time.

"The movie hasn't even started yet and YOU nearly get us kicked out." Brittany accused, sitting the the seat next to Santana.

"Me! It was you who wouldn't let me pay!"

"I'm the one who asked you out, therefore I get to pay. It's called manners, and even though you might think that I don't have them, you should know that I do."

"Yeah, but you paid for the tickets. Couldn't you just let me do one nice thing?"

The room got darker and the people around them got quiet. It was halfway through the movie when Brittany felt Santana rest her head against her shoulder. She wrapped her arm around the Latina before quietly whispering,"no."