Chapter Twenty Four: The Lord Has Arrived

*Amelia's Dress Above*

*Oh and the song attached is Black Heart by Stooshe. I was listening to it whilst editing and realised that it made me think of Amelia and Damon with how she is starting to fall for him but he is cruel to her and a monster*

I woke up the next morning happy that I didn't dream at all. I'm still angry at Damon for making me dream that one, he had rubbed my sensitive spot and then two, he had eaten me out. How could I not be mad? I thought it was real. That damn dream potion made it seem so real.

"Pet. You're dirty and not in a kinky way." Damon chuckled entering the room. "I'm going to unhook the chain for about ten minutes, and in that time I want you to shower and put on the dress and shoes I will leave for you on your bed. After that, I will get Victoria to come in to do your hair and make up, even if I prefer you without make up."

"You do?" I asked curiously.

"Yes I do. Make up makes girls look tacky. I prefer my women more natural. Enough about that. Get showered and dressed."

He unhooked my chain and left, leaving me to go back to my room.

I went to the bathroom and showered off all the muck and mud from my body and feet. I entered back into my bedroom to find a red, black and white Elise Ryan lace, bandeau bodycon, knee length dress. It was nice. Really nice. I put it on and it clung to my waist perfectly, outlining all my curves.

I slipped into the red, satin heels before walking over to the floor length mirror, admiring my outfit. Why had he given me something not so revealing? This isn't like him? Is it what I said about his friend that made him jealous perhaps?

"Hey again." A soft voice said from the doorway.

I looked over to see Victoria, my head maid standing in a simple, black, knee length skirt and heels with a white blouse tucked into the skirt.

"Hi Vicky." I smiled.

"Now sir says I have to do your hair and make up, so take a seat and let me work my magic." She chuckled.

"I can't complain with that." I chuckled back.

I sat down in the chair as she began with my hair.

She first blow dried it before getting out the curling tongs. Once my hair was curled, she put it up into a high ponytail leaving a strand of curl to dangle each side of my face.

"Perfect. Mature and sophisticated." She smiled.

"Okay what's going on?" I sighed rubbing my temples.

"What do you mean?"

"The dress isn't revealing, it covers everything so nothing private is showing. Now you're giving me a professional type look. What's he up to?"

"I'm not sure. All I know is, he told me to not make you look like a slut."

"This is because of his Lord friend coming round. I know it is."

"What does Lord Williams have anything to do with it?"

"Last night I called him hot in front of Da...You know who."

"You did!" She shrieked.

"Is that bad or..."

"Bad? That's terrible!"

"He got a little jealous but..."

"No. Sir doesn't get jealous. What you thought was jealousy was in fact him angry. He's most likely acting this way to show he controls you with what you wear and look like. He chooses when you show skin and when you don't. You don't want this. One more wrong move and that's it. He won't be so easy on you anymore."

"Oh."

"Yeah. Oh. Just behave today or this could be your last day alive if you're not careful."

"Okay got it. I can do that. Call me little miss goodie two shoes."

"I mean it. If you look for one more second longer at his friend then need, he won't be happy and you don't want that."

"Alright. I will keep my eyes to the floor then, just in case."

"Good. Now let us forgot this conversation and let me do your make up."

"Okay." I mumbled.

Could it be true what she said? Could he really be angry and not jealous? Maybe it's a mixture of both? He did say I was his and seemed really possessive over me. Maybe I'm just over thinking this. I mean, he did buy me so of course I'm his so he would be a little possessive over me.

I snapped out of my thoughts and watched as Vicky applied mascara, a bit of blush and some red lipstick to match the skirt of the dress.

Just then, I hear the sound of a lot of shuffling going past the room and down the stairs.

"What's going on?" I asked curiously.

"Lord Williams has arrived."

"Time to be a good girl." I sighed.

_________________________________

Author's Note

Kind of shorter than the others I know but it is only a filler chapter for the next one as Lord Williams is now here and Amelia is having to be a good girl.

But will she?

Or will she slip up and misbehave?