Chapter 6: We Were Clay Figures

~~~Atticus POV~~~
*Atticus's Dream*

"Dean." I said pulling my eyes from the darkness.

"I've come to find you." He said.

"What?"

"I've been waiting for you Atticus."

"Dean? What is going on?"

"Look Atticus Mavis has been waiting for you."

When Dean comes into the light he looks older and he's holding a young girl with long auburn hair. "Mommy." She said climbing on to me.

"Mavy." I said hugging her. What?

"Mommy. I missed you."

"I missed you too baby."

*End of Dream*

I shot up and was breathing heavy. I pushed my hair back and realized I was in my room. How did I get here? Must of slept walk.

I walked out into the hall with my Blaqk Audio zip up hoodie on and smelled waffles and pancakes. And coffee.

I continued my journey downstairs and then saw a shirtless man in my kitchen. muscles out and everything. I hid behind the little wall to get into the kitchen and watched him. Oh my god in checking my brothers best friend out.

I came out from the corner and he smiled at me. "Hey dude. Sleep well?"

How do you say I just had a dream you and I had a kid together? "Pretty good. You?"

"Yeah I had a dream all the WWE superstars were made out of clay."

"We were made out of clay?"

"Yeah. You look pretty good as a clay figure."

"Thanks?"

"Yeah I looked pretty got though."

"Are you always this egotistical?"

"You tell me you've known me for what 10 years."

"I don't really know you actually. I only know you're friends with my brother."

"Well the same can be said for me for you. I don't know who you are all I know is that you're my best friends little sister. Literally little."

"You suck."

"Thank you. It's a specialty."

"Yeah my brother told me you're pretty good at it."

"Ouch that hurt." He said. "Nice comeback though."

"Thanks it's a specialty."

"Nice. You know you're pretty cool."

"Thanks dude." I said weird.

"You're so weird."

"Yeah thanks crazy lunatic dude standing in front of my fridge staring at me."

"I was not staring at you. I don't even know you."

"Don't start that with me Ambrose."

"Fine."

"Good. Now why was I smelling pancakes?"

"Because I'm making some."

"They better not poison me."

"Do I look like a witch to you?"

"Well now that you mention it."

"Hey that's not cool."

"Hey is for horses. In your case you qualify."

"Why are you not my best friend?"

"Because you are egotistical, self centered, and a total jerk towards girls."

"That's not true."

"Really Renee told me that you go through girls like girls buy shoes."

"Which isn't a lot."

"I'm talking Paris Hilton buying shoes."

"Alright that was pretty good but I'm not like that. I mean I might like a girl but I don't go for 'em and then leave them I actually stay with them until I'm sick of them. Unless they are the one obviously."

"Yeah. But then again Renee does change guys like Alt Nation changes songs."

"Why just Alt Nation? It was pretty good but why Alt Nation?"

"My favorite station."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Cool. Well breakfast is ready."

"Okay."

I jumped on my counter and he handed me a plate of a stack of pancakes. By stack I mean 6 pancakes. That's just an appetizer.