The Sparrow

"Hey Hawk." I said to my big brother while sitting next to him. He looked over at me.

"Yeah?"

"When is Fury getting here? Are you gonna ask him? Please do, I really want to join!" I told him. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"He'll be here soon and of course I'm going to! I know how much this means to you and you've got mad skills like your brother so I doubt he'll say no." He tells me. I smiled at him and looked back down at the doctor. He dashed around the laboratory fixing things, writing stuff down, every now and then he'd glance up here and smile at me.

"Do you think I'll get to see Bruce and Tony again? Or ever meet the Cap? Oh! And I want to meet Thor too! I know I'll get to see Tasha again because you like h-" I rambled but he put his hand over my mouth.

"I do not like her. We are partners that's it." He said sternly, he removed his hand. I stood up.

"You're right, you don't like her. I'm sorry, you love her!!" I cheered, I quickly slid down the rope to the ground and ran to the door. I stood there and watched my brother glare at me from his 'nest'. The doors opened and Director Fury walked in with Agent Hill by his side. They walked past me and I waved at Maria Hill.

"Where's Barton?" Fury asked Selvig.

"He's up in his nest with his sister." Selvig told Fury. I stepped forward, adjusting the whip that was wrapped around my waist.

"Actually sir, I'm right here. I had gotten down to stretch my legs a bit." I said as my brother slid down the rope. He and Fury talked as Selvig showed me the Tesseract.

"It's a source of energy. She can turn herself on and off." He explained.

"Sounds like Emma." Clint teased. I smacked my brother on the arm.

"Not funny." I told him. He smiled and went to stand next to Fury. He immediately went into 'scary working serious Hawk Eye' mode. Selvig and my brother talked to Fury and discussed the Tesseract as I waited by the door. All of a sudden the machines and computers started to ring and make different noises. The Tesseract started to twist itself and make different shapes before it shot out a beam of light making a portal. The portal died down and the shield agents gathered around the crouching figured with their guns at the ready. I took out my whip as my brother pulled out his bow. The crouching figure stood and I gasped. Loki, the brother of Thor, was sanding in Selvig's laboratory.