Chapter 5

Allesandras pov
We walk downstairs hand in hand into the kitchen. " Morning kids. " Talia chirps. She has way to much energy for a morning. " Morning. " I mutter. I hear them both laugh. " Not a morning person huh. " Derek teases. I shoot him a glare. " Do you have any coffee? " I ask Talia. " Yeah would you like some? " YES PLEASE. " I shout. They laugh again. We sit down with our pancakes , bacon and eggs. Talia hands me a cup of coffee. I tell her thank you and start eating. " Talia you are an amazing cook. " I say and derek smirks and says I told you so. So me being the childish person I am, I stick my tongue out at him. And he does the same thing back to me. I giggle and get back to eating. After we finish eating we go back upstairs and we get dressed. I beat him to the bathroom so I got to get ready first. After we both got dressed we headed out into the woods. We walked for a couple of hours until we reached a lake. Before we had left he had grabbed his and one of his sisters swimming suits for me. " Go change. " " No peeking. " " No promises. " He replies with a cheeky grin. I roll my eyes and go behind a tree to change once I get it on I go over him. But I don't see him. All of the sudden I am air born. " DEREK!" I scream. Then we splash into the water. We go up for air. I glare at him and punch him in the arm. " You ass. You terrified me. " " Aww did I scare the big bad wolf? " He teases. " Oh shut up. " I laugh.