Chapter 12

I couldn't help but let a tear escape my eyes, this is supposed to be over!

I looked through all the pictures, there was a total of ten.

There are pictures of me walking out of the house yesterday, and of Danny riding his horse.

There are pictures of Lisa, Joe, Sylvia and Caleb.

The last picture was of Las Sirenas...

Jerry is still watching me, He can see me but I can't see him.

Victoria came rushing in and looked at the pictures, her face was blank. I was afraid of what that meant.

She called Lockhart and Kingston to inform them of the matter.

She told me that I'd have to go and be on lock down until the problem was solved, I didn't want to go. It was my first day of work and I wasn't going to let this ruin it!

After Victoria tried continuously to persuade me, Caleb called.

"You told Caleb!" I asked Victoria.

"No, but I should've thought of that minutes ago!" She said as she waited for me to answer the phone.

"Hello." I answered.

"Celine! Why is it you refuse to come home and be safe? Do I have to go there myself and carry you out? Because I will!" Caleb said, I could tell he was worried and a bit frustrated.

"You know what I'm already out the door." He exclaimed.

"No! Don't come. I'll be there." I said frustrated, I hung up without a goodbye, I knew I'd hear about it later but I didn't care, the fear I had earlier was now pure anger. I hated Jerry for always fucking up my life, just when things were going fine, He had to slither back into my life and try to destroy me. The damn bastard! He's not going to hurt me, not anymore.

"Let's go Victoria, we have a fucker to track down." I said as I stuffed the pictures into my purse.

.

.

Victoria and I walked into the living room and everyone was there even Lisa and Joe.

I pulled out the pictures and sprawled them on to the coffee table.

"Do you have the box this came in, Ms. Reyna?" Lockhart asked.

"It has no address on it, only my name." I said as I handed the little box to him. He looked at the box and began looking at the shredded newspaper.

"Ma'am was there more of this newspaper or is this all?" Lockhart said.

I looked at him questioningly "Yes there was a bit more, I threw it away. Why do you ask?"

Lockhart passed the box to Kingston and he examined it also, they gave each other a knowing look.

"We believe who ever sent this, left a message on the shredded newspaper." Kingston said as he pulled out a couple pieces.

"See here, these letter are highlighted. Maybe if we put them together, it could help us figure something out." He said as he looked at the pieces.

"I'll go get the other pieces." I offered.

"No you guys stay put, Brennon and I will go retrieve the remaining pieces as Kingston puts what he has together." Lockhart said as he grabbed his coat and keys.

Kingston took the box to the security office and called for extra patrolling outside.

I finally took a seat next to Danny and hugged him.