Chapter 16

James POV
Holy shit. Is all I could thing right now. My sister is fucking dying and I can't do shit about it. I can't save her now. It's all up to the doctors. And if she can find the strength inside to stay.

"FUCK! JULIE!" I screamed across the room.
"CALL TAYLOR!" I yelled again once she looked at me.

She nodded her head and walked away.

Julie's POV
I called Taylor because James told me to. Obviously to tell him that his girlfriend is dying.

Ring, ring, ring. He finally picked up.
J- Taylor!
T- Hey Julie what's going on?
J- Lexi! Sh-she's dying.
T- Wait what?
J- You heard me! She's dying!
T- What happened?
J- I don't know! The doctors kicked us out of the room and all we heard was them say, clear shock. Taylor I'm scared.
T- I'm in fucking Florida and I can't just leave. Shit. Look just make sure to tell me when you find something out okay?
J- Okay.
I hung up.

I walked back to James and told him what was said when the doctor walked up to us.

"Look, I don't know how to say this, but Alexis is in a coma and it can last anywhere from a week to two months. Unless it has a drastic downfall and she doesn't pull through." The doctor had tears in his eyes. So did we. We didn't know what we were supposed to do. We could lose one of the most important people to us.

We tried to go see her but we were forced to leave the hospital so we went back to my house and got to bed early. We woke up in the morning and I had a missed call from the hospital.

I called them back and they told me that Lexi took a turn for the worse and they don't know if they can help her now. I woke James up and he flew off the floor and out to the car. We sped off to the hospital and ran up to Lexis room where we saw even more machines and wires than last time. This is the worst thing ever. I don't want to see this happen to her.

Taylors POV
Julie called me and told me what was going on with Lexi. I was freaking out. I tried not to make it obvious on the phone but as soon and she hung up I broke down in tears. I couldn't lose her. She is the most important thing in the world for me. And if I could, I would drop everything to fly to the hospital and see her. To tell her that I love her and need her to stay. But I can't do that. So I tweeted.

@taylorcaniff: Guys, my beautiful girlfriend @LexiLeeDavis is in the hospital dying and I can't go see her. Please prey for her. #StayLexi

The hashtag was soon trending and there were a ton of people saying they hope she's okay. But there were some people saying stuff like
"I hope she dies." And "Damn, the whore needs to die now."
That really hurt me. A lot. So I sent out another tweet.

@taylorcaniff: I get that not all of you are gonna support my relationship with Lexi, but don't call her a whore. She did nothing to you.

I turned off my phone and get ready for Magcon. I put on a pair of khakis, a tie dye shirt with the sleeves cut out and a tye-dye bandana. I walked out of the room and met the guys in the hallway.

I told them what was going on. They all gave me a bro-hug, and we went down to the meet and greet. There were already so many people waiting out side and security guards posted at every door in the hotel. We went backstage and got everything ready. Mahogany was getting her dj stuff ready and guys and I were just talking waiting for the meet and greet to start.

"AND NOW! HERE THEY ARE!" Mahogany yelled into the mic and the crown went crazy.

"Aaron Carpenter! Cameron Dallas! Carter Reynolds! Jack Johnson! Jack Gilinsky! Matthew Espinosa! Nash Grier! Taylor Caniff! Shawn Mendes! And some guests! Hayes Grier and Jacob Whitesides!" She yelled.

We all ran on stage and the crowd was even louder. Wow, Miami fans are crazy.

The show started. Shawn sang Life of the Party and his cover of Summertime Sadness. Jack and Jack sang Like That and Flights. Jacob just sang You're Perfect. Next we all did some crazy things like our lipgloss dance, some freestyles, we had a grind off and a twerk off.

"How about some questions?" Cameron said into the mic.

The crowd roared and Mahogany walked down into the crowd. The questions started.
Mahogany handed the mic to a girl in a teal flows dress.

"This is for all of you. Do any of you guys other than Taylor have a girlfriend?" The girl asked.

Nash quickly grabbed the microphone.
"Not at the moment but there may be some people coming into our lives."

Nash hinted at the fact that he's being talking to a girl. Some of the fans booed and some screamed.

We went on with the questions. Answering some like, when are you gonna follow me? Or when are you gonna come back to Miami.

"Okay! Next question!" Mahogany handed the mic to a girl in a short pink strapless crop top and a pair of shorts that showed off half her ass. I guess she doesn't realize that's not gonna make us like her.

"Taylor." She said and I looked up surprised.
"Why are you dating that whore Alexis?"

The question brought tears to my eyes. I went off.

"Look! She's not a whore. She's not a slut. She doesn't open her legs to every guy. Stop hating on her because she didn't do anything to you. Okay, you're not a true fan if you hate he--" I was cut off by my phone ringing.

I answered it. It was Julie.

"TAYLOR!" She said obviously in a panic.
"What's up?" I tried to stay calm.
"LEXI! THE DOCTORS JUST SAID THERES A VERY SMALL CHANCE SHES GOING TO LIVE!" Julie is crying now but I can't blame her.

I threw my phone on stage and ran backstage. I started to cry. She was the best thing that ever happened to me. Nash came back and I explained what happened. But he said I needed to go back onstage. I walked onto the stage and told the crowd about Lexi. Of course some of them were happy but one of the girls was crying. I ran down and brought her onstage. Mahogany took her backstage and I finished up the show.

I walked backstage and saw the girl. She said her name was Lauren.
I asked her why she was crying.

"Lexi. When she started dating her I followed her on everything. She's so pretty. And doesn't deserve this. And going through her socials, I realized that even she had it hard. Everyone will. And it gave me hope. She saved me."

It brought tears to my eyes once again.

Mahogany went to calm her down and I looked at the guys.

"I'm going to Port Angeles." I said and went to pack.