moving

"Are u ready, marco?" my father said to the me. "Yeah I think so" I smiled grabbing my bag and hopping into my dads car. I buckled myself in front seat. "Its gonna be alright" my father said to me, why does he want me to remember. Mum had died by an intruder late at night, the guy was never identified. She had died protecting me while dad was at work. He killed her and as he left, he left a note for me, covered with my mums blood. It read "im coming back", and because of that we had to move. So now were moving to this new place, its the oldest place in town, no one goes there anymore so I think we will be safe. We drove down the roads with those moving houses trucks behind us. We went past a forest, creepy. Trees everywhere, reminded me of those horror movies I watched late at night with my friends. I saw someone there, or I thought at least, holding a knife, and a note. I didnt have time to read it, but he looked familiar. A shiver ran down my spine but we continued driving.

~after the drive~

I unbuckled and got out, so did my father. The place was creepy, triple story I think. Trucks rushed past as I continued to look around. I looked up at the old and dusty windows. I saw something, or someone, it quickly moved after I saw it. I didnt know what it was. "Were here" my dad told me smiling, I kinda smiled. I didnt want to be here. I wanted to be back with my friends. I started walking towards the front doors. I put my hands in my pockets looking up. I hit the first step of the stairs to the patio and landed face first onto something sharp. "Marco!" I heard my father yell hearing footsteps rushing over to me. I was turned over facing my father. "Your face marco!" I felt it and saw red stuff on my finger. I looked where I landed and saw a piece of glass. "Your bleeding!" My father yelled again, but not as loud as a yell. "Im fine" I said back, smiling. I noticed the cut was around my eye, so thats not gonna do to well. My dad left after I said I was fine. Then I looked at the place I fell, a couple stairs. I got up and walked in. Old, but it would have to do.