#Prologue

Hey guys...I comeback with my third fanfic , Angels In My Hearts. The EXOPINK SHIPPERS please read. And if I got some English mistakes , please comment... Thanks...Dont forget to read my first and second fanfic , The Nerd and In The Rain...vote for me! This third fanfic is about my imagination so if you dont understand , try.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

At the top of the cloud , there is a Cloud Kingdom held by King Park Joo Bin and his gorgeus wife , Queen Violet.They were called as angels. They also called Happy Angels. They bring happiness to the world. King Park Joo Bin and Queen Violet had three beautiful and handsome childs. Their first child is Prince Park Hyun Woo and their second is Prince Park Chanyeol. Their last child was a beautiful girl named Princess Park Chorong. When they reach 18, they must do a mission and came down to earth for the mission. If they want to go back , they must succeed the mission. But , of course , it was HARD.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Chorong's P.O.V

What?! Are father kidding me? So what if I am 18?! Do I need to do the mission?!

Hi..I am Park Chorong...well , the makers already make an introduction early right? Right now , I really didnt realize that I turn into 18 already....and I am so screwed....

"Appa , did I really need to the mission? Didnt you think I am not ready for the earth-what-mission?" I said to my father. Well , come to think about it...I am still young and something would happen to me anytime.

" Yes.Dear Chorong, looked at your brothers. They succeed easily and come back safely." reply my father while pointing at my brothers who are sitting on a cloud chair. They winked at me and I showed them my fist. Want to get hit or what?!

"Its them...now it is me!" I shouted towards my father. I hope that no saliva spills out. (^_^)

My father just smiling sweetly at me. I know what that mean. Its mean 'you can'. But , really?

START

I walked to my bedroom far from father's office. While my personal angel (P.A) guider is following me. Well , I growed as the only girl in the family. I am a coward one!

I told my P.A to not followed me up untill my room and she nodded and disappeared from her spot. I use my magic to disappear fastly and now...I am in my room.

I lay down to my soft cloudly bed. Ahhhhh!!!I am so screwed... how can I be as good as both of my brothers? Both of them are smart and full of knowledgement....

Suddenly , my mom went in. The truth is , I dislike my mom! I start to think that she is not my real mom when I found a picture frame of our old picture. My mom's real face is more beautiful than she are. Start on that day onwards , I hate her...

" Why didnt knocked the door first?! You didnt have an attitude?!" I shouted at her. Her face looked shocked but looked calm after a seconds. I look at the other sight of the room. I dont like to see her annoying face.

"I am sorry , Chorong ah... Why are you being like this to me start the day you found the picture frame of us?" I sighed slowly while turn my face to her. She calmly smile to me.

I stand up angrily. "Us?! Did you just said 'us' ?! Queen , I know that you are not my real mom right?!" I just let go all of my questions that I had been asking for everyday. I know I had made a mistake...a big mistake but I ask myself...

Till when will I keep this on my head?!

"Wh...what are you talking about , my dear???" Her face looked shocked and at the same time flustered. I know it. She IS not my real mom.

She told me to sit down calmly. I followed her.

"Chorong dear , I think you are grown up to know the truth..."

"The truth about what?! About you are not my real mom?!"

"Dear , calm down, please... the truth is...yes...I am not your real...mom." said her with a falling tears.

Then who if it is not you?! Who birth me and my brothers?! Who is it?!

########################################################

Hihihi...love my prologue? Keep reading for the Chapter 1...
vote for my prologue... love you!
@MissA