ONE SHOT in COLTON'S POV

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is a one shot for CRAM. I wanted to write a different version of Chapter 20 where  Ella confronts her mother while Colton doesn't react.

I thought how it would be if Colton reacted for her and comforts Ella. What if he proposed his love after comforting her?

Suddenly Rucha updated chapter 31 . I was in my class thinking what will happen next.  Then I had a my crazy thought, "Why can't I write my version of next chapter?"

I am here writing it.

All characters are based on Rucha's book. Some characters are used in this chapter for reference like Mr. President and Harry Styles.

***********************

THE CONSEQUENCE THE OLD MAN BARES

I just felt sad that she rejected my first date. I always considered myself not to be the romantic type. Yet, if I said I wasn't excited about my first date then I'd be lying.

I was very excited. I started thinking about a dinner surrounded by candles even.

God! I don't know when my brain started having these ideas. I can't stop the smile that comes every time I think of her.

Ella is slowly changing this bad boy into a kitten. I don't know when I started liking romantic songs.

Who would have thought that this bad boy who used to make fun of love would fall head over heels for a girl?

Yes, they say there are many books where the bad boy falls in love with the nerd, but I never thought it would happen in real life.

Even my wildest imagination would not have thought that I would be that bad boy. I have to start planning my first date.

Should I take her to a peaceful restaurant and hold hands with her while eating? Should I take her to outskirts of town and show her the pleasant grassland while walking with her hand in hand?

I want our date to be the best moment for her. I want to see the smile on her face. I want to see the happiness in those shy eyes, which made me fall in love. I want to feel the sweat on her palms while walking hand in hand with her.

Maybe I can take her to a room. There I would place all her childhood photos on the wall. I would light candles all over the room so that she can see her photos in candle light.

I would tell her that she looks like angel all through her life. I will ask help from Cam. I will ask the back-story behind every photo so that I can talk to her about them.

Wow. I have never squeezed my brain to this extent for a girl. I can get girls easily, but this is Ella.

I think is would do anything for her. She is the most important person in my life. She is more important than all the parties I attended and all the alcohol I have consumed in my life.

I would give up everything for her. I don't need anything as long as she is with me.

After all, I did all that stuff for attention. If she is ready to give me care and affection then I don't need all those things any longer.

I did this to prove myself if a girl like Ella can love me then I am definitely worth something.

I think I like her more.

I think I like her more than everything else in my life.

I think I love her.

Yes, I love her.