Start

to explain quickly, this stuff is mostly being written by your's truly, desu-chan. but don't forget, gray needs half the credit, even if he hasn't possibly made a part. after all, this is a shared account. anyways, the exact heinoustuck is made by yorsh. this is my first time doing something off the chart, so at first it's going to be worded like the exact comic, which was discontinued. don't get spooped! :B

>Heinoustuck

A young man stands in his bedroom. It just so happens to be the day of his 13th birthday, not to mention it's his epoch of transmutation day. Though it was thirteen years ago he had been given life, it was time to take it away from him. With any starter, His name is Soulsmell Darklord. Just joking! His actual name is John Egbert. As previously mentioned, it's his birthday, and as every other person's birthday, it's the day of his epoch of transmutation, though he really wouldn't enjoy thinking about that right now.

A number of cakes are scattered about his room, his bed set in the corner, a dresser next to his door, a box in another corner, and then his computer set in the last corner. His room seemed dark, though it's not too dark to not see a thing. The only window in his room had no curtains,branches able to be seen from possibly long away.

">John: Retrieve arms."

1... 2... Thank god, he had both of them still. He was rather worried with such a command, his pupils darting one arm to the next to make sure he wasn't seeing things. Wait, how could he hear the commands, anyways? He might just be tired. Or just thinking about the items in his magic chest. He walked over to the window and took a glance outwards. There was a front yard with a parking spot and a singular tree, which had a tire swing hanging off of it like a monocle for a gentleman.

Though the dark and dreary sky shadowed the outside, his eyes caught the silhouette of the mailbox, which just got mail! Hey, how did he know? Well, the flag was up, duh! Anyways, he's been waiting a while for mail, and it could be, JUST BE! The beta game he had been waiting for aaaaaaaages. A smile crept his cheeks as he decides to run down. Possibly he'll make it, and not get caught from his father.

Looks like we spoke too soon. His father's car pulls into the driveway as he was about to go down the stairs. That one goofy grin turns into an immediate frown. Shit. He truly doesn't want to run into that excuse for a dad. Especially on a day like this. Any other way, he can tell his dad will sooner or later get tired of luring him with cakes, then force him out of his room. Boy, his father is a scary hunk of man, too.

His dad had went down to get more baking supplies and come back, as it seems. He could've probably been using the cakes to tempt John down the stairs, plus planted some in his room for a sort of bait. But surely, he promises himself he won't fall for that. Though they do seem really tempting to eat, he decides to ignore them. He walks over to his magic chest to look through it, capchalogging the cake that sat upon it, which used up the first part of his first card in the sylladex.

The sylladex was set into stack modus, which was only one of his birthday presents so far. He doesn't really consider it a present, due to it's shitty uselessness. He doesn't even know if he's been using it properly, which it could be easily explained that he's using it for the first time. He extends his arms and opens the chest lid, looking at all the items before him. He then began rifling through the chest, taking the items out.

In the chest he had various belongings. An array of humorous and mystical artifacts, each one a devastating weapon in the hands of a skilled magician or a cunning prankster. Among the artifacts were; two fake arms, one pair of trick handcuffs, one stunt sword, one magician's hat, one pair of beagle puss glasses, several smoke pellets, several blood capsules, and one copy of Colonel Sassacre's Daunting Text of Magical Frivolicy and Practical Japery, plus one more item, one copy of Harry Anderson's "Wise Guy," by Mike Caveny. Some of this stuff may be useful at this point. He decided to capchalogue the fake arms, since they were on his mind.

He guessed it was exactly time to go down the stairs. He should avoid his father as well, assuming that he possibly hasn't gotten to it already. A loud sound echoes from his computer from the corner of his room, which caused him to nearly lose his breath and faint, which in reality he only jumped and hit his back against the door. The noise means he's being pestered on pesterchum. He walked over to the computer and plopped his rear into the seat, opening the pesterlog page. Oh no. This is someone he's totally not looking forward to messaging.

"-- turntechGodhead [TG] began pestering ectoBiologist [EB] at 16:13 -- "

"TG: hey so what sort of insane loot did you rake in today"
"EB: actually, i haven't opened any of my presents yet. my dad says that they're a reward for after i get transmutated."
"EB: but fuck that!"
"EB: the entire fucking process takes four days! and then it will not even be my birthday anymore."
"TG: heh"
"TG: yeah"
"TG: but its worth it"
"EB: no way!!"
"TG: what makes you think that"
"EB: uh, isn't it obvious!"
"EB: you get turned into some gross undead monster thing!"
"EB: what's so great about that?"
"TG: because you look awesome"
"TG: and you can never die under most normal circumstances including old age"
"TG: though i heard they off you once you get too old so its not like it matters"
"TG: haha"
"EB: ...ANYWAY!!!!!!!"
"EB: i'm still waiting for the beta"
"TG: you still havent got it yet??"
"EB: nope. i think it might be in the mail now, but i really don't want to go downstairs to check since my dad will be looking for me."
"EB: i've been hiding in my room all day because i don't want my dad to catch me and take me somewhere to essentially get killed!"
"EB: arg, what do i do? do i set my strife specibus thing, so i can fight him if i do encounter him?"
"TG: you can do that if you want"
"TG: but theres nothing to change fate dude"
"TG: just accept that youre gonna get turned into an awesome looking freak of nature"
"EB: NO!!!!!!!!"
"EB: ................"
"TG: .........................."
"EB: fine."
"EB: i am going to go get the beta, and hopefully try to avoid my dad."
"EB: but if i get caught then...i guess it's it."
"TG: i wish you good luck dude"
"TG: hopefully your dad will find you"
"TG: so i guess in your case"
"TG: it's bad luck"
"EB: UGH!!!!!!!!"
"TG: heh"
"TG: caw"

"-- ectoBiologist [EB] ceased pestering turntechGodhead [TG] at 16:16 -- "