101 Things NOT To Do (Or Do) Around The World

Okay. This is just a quick guide with 101 things you REALLY shouldn't do around the world (or imaginary worlds like Wonderland or Ooo or Oz or The Hetalia World) from what I know and things I'm guessing. Yeah. Some of this stuff is actually true, don't do them. And some of this is just pure stupidity so yeah... It'll be kind of weird. Maybe you should do this stuff. It can come up with... interesting results.

1. Do not sing the English national anthem where Jeanne D' Arc was burned.

2. Do not sing the German national anthem in Normandy either.

3. Do not mess up saying chips and crips in England (crisps=potato chips, chips=french fries).

4. Never say that "Nobody will ever notice you (based of Hetalia's Canada... yeah)" in front of a Canadian hockey player. They may whack you to death.

5. Don't yell "BECOME ONE WITH MOTHER RUSSIA" in front of any American, they may strangle you.

6. Don't stick chopsticks straight in your food in Japan.

7. In America, when getting a hotel room in Econtel... Never have your room next to a room full of smokers. It'll ruin everything for you.

8. Do not vandalize a chair with a Sharpie. Expecially if it's a summer camp chair (happened to me once).

9. Do not try to train an ACTUAL polar bear to remember your name (Hetalia Canada again). It will probably growl and start chasing you across the Arctic.

10. When you are walking the streets of Thailand during Songkran, DO try to not get splashed within 10 seconds (not exactly possible to do).

11. Never get stuck in a closet with France (HETALIA... Go look it up on Google if you don't know what it is.). Enough said.

12. Never steal the Queen of Hearts jam tarts.

13. Don't try to have your friend tell you a horror story when they are all hyped up on sugar. Weird stuff will happen.

14. If you see an a invisible man in Germany (yeah, I was on vacation once and this guy was invisible , SERIOUSLY! You couldn't see his face at all and there was no extra bulge in his clothing indicating that he stuffed his head in. And he was wearing clothes, sitting in a chair and wearing sunglasses.) , don't try to take a picture of him. He will either raise a newspaper up so you can't see his face or yell really loudly and scare you.

15. Do try to sing the American National Anthem in England. They won't mind. Also, post a video of it on YouTube, will you? I want to see what happens.

16. Don't eat liver. Unless you like it. 

17. Same goes for any One Direction or Justin Beiber concerts. Don't go unless you are brain dead or like it.

18. Do not drink water from a hose with a strange black box near it. The water may contain pesticides. Learned from this blog post:  http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2009/07/i-finally-got-to-call-poison-control.html

19. Do not eat food that is considered "not spicy" by Thai people. You will need a truckload of milk to destroy the fire in your mouth.

20. Do try eating cubed duck blood jelly it's pretty tasty.

21. Do not, under any cirsumstances (unless you truly want to) eat England's cooking.

22. Do try to ask Finn and Jake for help if you ever get kidnapped by Ice King.

23. Same thing as above if you're kidnapped by Ice Queen. Just call Fionna and Cake.

24. Do try Tree Trunks's apple pie sometime.

25. Do not mess with Umbridge. She is just evil.

26. Always remember... Don't get Switzerland mad. He may (no... he WILL) shoot you.

27. Do not annoy Hungary. She will skillet-whack you.

28. Never venture outside the loop if you are a peculiar (from Ms. Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children). The hollowgasts will get you.

29. Don't follow the White Rabbit unless you want to fall into Wonderland.

30. Do not jump off a staircase with paper wings yelling " I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYY~". Happened to me when I was 5, regretted it up until now.

31. Never eat black pudding. It doesn't taste good.

32. Don't forget a coat when visiting San Franciso in the summer. It will most likely be supercold there.

33. If you find a snake, do not go near it. Just run away/walk away SLOOOOOWLY yelling "SNAKE!!" if you are near people. If you are in a jungle... Good luck.

34. Do not eat the yellow snow.

Will add more later until 101 things are reached. Comment if you want to add something in here. I will gladly put it up.