001 // the beginning

7/24/14

yuliana

"your pretty! your hella pretty! your fucking gorgeous! and your cute bruh no homo!"steven shouted into the microphone and he walked across the stage.

i waved my hand in the air hoping he would touch it. he made his way to me and bent down. I screamed at the top of my lungs,"I LOVE YOU STEVEN!"

"I love you too boo!"he said and held my hand for a second then left. I turned to my friend, screaming.  "He said he loves me!"I yelled screaming, and jumping and down. "I know! Fucking lucky ass!"she yelled back. I gave her a smirk and laughed.

before, i knew it Steven jumped into the crowd. everyone tried to run to where he was. he was right on top of me. I screamed and reached my hand to his butt and squeezed it. "Ahh!"he screamed and laughed as he touched his ass. Everyone tugged and touched his everywhere. I mean everywhere, even his dick.

he yelled and screamed until a security guard came and got him off of us. He got on the stage and he massaged his ass. Aw, poor Steven I'm pretty sure he has bruises on his ass from people pinching and squeezing it.

✧✦✧✦✧

"Okay don't eat him, don't lick him, don't hurt him."said the security guard.

"Okay."I said and rushed over to Steven.

"Hey boo."he said and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly. I pulled away and bent down to one knee. I opened my little box and looked at him. There was 20 dollars, a letter, but I had a ring pop on my other hand.

His mouth widened and he put his hands on the side of his cheeks, acting surprised. "I accept. I accept."he said and grabbed the box. I opened the ring pop and put it on his finger. He kneeled down and gave me the ring pop, putting it on my finger. "Awww cute."said Julie.

He pulled me into another hug and looked at my lips as I talked to him. As I finished my sentence, he crashed his lips into mine. "sorry boo, I shouldn't have done that."he said.

"It's fine. I always wanted to kiss you anyways."i said making him blush. We took a billon pictures, but my favorite one is when I was looking away and he looked at me. Everyone is line kept rushing us. "Bye boo."he said and kissed me on the side of my lip.

"Bye steven."i said and went back to Julie, weasel, aaron, neana, and diddy. "you guys should go out."said neana, winking at me. "Ha no, he has other beautiful fans he rather go out with than me."i said. "Um no. Girl, have you seen yourself. Your woke up flawless."Julie said, out of nowhere. I laughed and looked at Steven. He was taking pictures with this one "famous scummy" destiny. I'm pretty sure they like each other. She is pretty after all, I wouldn't be surprised if they're secretly dating.

"Ugh, we have to leave. My mom just texted me."said Julie groaning. Weasel pouted and gave each of us a goodbye hug. "Bye yulie."he said and gave me a side hug. "Bye."I replied back and rushed inside Julie's car with everyone else.

Today was the best day ever. He kissed me, in front of everyone!

"Why are you smiling so hard?"said neana. My eyes widened, I didn't notice I was smiling. "I saw it." "Saw what?"I questioned. "You and Steven kissing."she said smirking. I looked down and blushed, and smiled hard. Julie and neana laughed. "Julie took a picture. And she posted it on Instagram."said neana in between laughs.

"What?!"I shouted. "Yeah, you didn't know?"she said. I shook my head. She handed me her phone and showed me the picture. There was 200 comments saying "omg goals!😫😫💞" or "what's her ig????!!!!" or "GOALLLSS😭😭😭". I smiled at the thought of everyone thinking it was goals.

I handed her phone back to her. "People ship you guys."said Julie. "Really?". She chuckled, "hell yeah." I sighed as we parked in front of Julie's house. We all got out and ran up to her room.

"Let's FaceTime Steven?"said Julie taking out her iMac. "I'm down."me and neana said in illusion. We looked at each other and laughed. "Okay, now we just have to wait."she said, hearing the FaceTime sound.

* * * * * *