Chapter Eight

OKAY IT HAS BEEN SOO LONG AND I KNOW I SHOULF OF UPDATED WHEN I SAID I WOULD BUT IM A IDIOT. HERE IT IS. THE UPDATE THAT TOOK SO FUCKING LONG. why I was gone at the end of the chapter ;)
-----
I sat on Julias couch. On my phone. Like the lazy ass I am. Her two other children ran around the living room chasing each other with nerf guns.
I was supposed to be watching them. And I mean I am. She never said make sure they don't kill each other.
The 7 and 8 year old were being loud and annoying and I didn't want to bother them.
So I let them play.
Julia and her husband Robert went out to dinner and then they were gonna stay in a fancy hotel. And they left their foster child alone with their biological children.
Isn't that like... illegal?
I don't know. If I had a foster child who doesn't know their way around my massive fucking house I'd probably get a babysitter.
especially a foster child who just had his mom and dad killed by s vicious serial killer.
But that's just me.
Suddenly the 7 year old, Macy, hit me in the head with a bullet.
"OH HELL NO" I hollared sitting upright. "YOU DID NOT JUST HIT ME." The 8 year old, tommy, laughed his child ass off as if this was the best thing in the world to him.
"Give me the gun" I growled.
Macy reluctantly handed me her Nerf gun. "Go to your fucking room" I growled.
I sat back on the couch and rubbed my temples. I hate this. I want to go back home. I want my mom. I want my dad. I just want everything to be normal again. What did I do so wrong to deserve this hell. I want to go back to normal.
I hate it here. I hate this family. These kids. Everything. This I'd terrible
I let the tears flow as I thought way too much. I closed my eyes as I cried harder. God I'm such a baby. I shouldn't be crying this much. It's been 3 months.
**
"You mean to tell me his mother and father were murdered?" My husband, Robert asked in confusion.
"Yes, by the same killer" I said, playing with my steak. "Only days apart. Poor kid" my heart ached for him. No child should have to deal with that.
"How do they know he didn't kill them?" Robert asked, His eyebrows furrowed.
"Who kills their own parents?" I asked raising a brow.
"You never know. People are insane" he shrugged, taking a bite of his food.
"I'm sure he didn't do it" I said. He wouldn't do that. He's such a good kid.
"I'm not saying he did. I'm just saying we should keep an eye on him" robert said.

Okay that's the update for now. I promise I'll be getting into updating more. Its been how long??? Almost a YEAR. I'm trying I swear. This past year as been hell and full of ups and downs but I think I'm in a good place to start writing again.

You can DM me anytime and ill talk! I love all of you thank you for being so patient! I'm sorry its been so long.

Okay. Enough Payne.

Like I said I'll try to update more because I do enjoy these books. And I know you guys do too. I WONT make you guys wait a year again. I promise.

Anyway, I'm gonna go.

Cya

-Payne.