Part 16

Jazmine's Pov.

I was able to convince Huey to go to the little diner Diana told me about. Me and Huey sit across each other at a booth in the corner, where he hopes people won't see us well.

I'm dressed in my casual blue jeans, red converse sneakers and white tank top, but I wear a jacket over it, thanks to my new hickey. I glare at Huey, he grins back, knowing what I'm glaring about. Horny bastard.

"Hello," the waitress greets not the both of us, but Huey.

I clear my throat. She just smiles at me. "What'll ya'll have?" She asks.

"I'll have the veggie burger," Huey says handing her the menu.

"A black vegetarian?" The waitress smiles.

I grit my teeth. "Racist mother fu-"

"She'll have the same thing," Huey interrupts.

The waitress smiles at him and turns on her heel, back to the kitchen. Huey sighs annoyingly and glares at me.

"What?"

"Was that necessary?" He asks.

I sigh. "You know how I get when other girls...throw themselves to you."

"Its not like I'll give in," he says.

I stay silent and play with my straw. Huey sighs again and pulls out his phone. After some typing, he stands up. "I'll be right back."

"Wait. Where are you going?"

"Be right back." Huey leaves the restaurant and jogs to the payphone outside in the parking lot.

I sip my coke. A waiter comes along and takes Huey's empty glass.

I don't know how long I wait, but after some time a man in a suit sits across me in Huey's spot. He grins at me. "Hello, Kristin."

I force a smile. This guy gives me the creeps. "Hi, um..."

"Danny," he says.

"Sorry, I'm not very good with names."

"Its alright. So, are you dining alone?" Danny runs a hand through his dark hair and flashes a beautiful smile.

"Apparently..." I mutter.

"What was that?"

"Er...no. Actually, my husband went outside to make a call, but he'll be back."

"Theres no problem if I meet him, right?"

"You want to meet him?"

"Yes. I'd like to know the famous Mr Blake."

"Ok then..." We sit there making small talk. About life, school life and shit like that. Huey doesn't come back. I felt worried and looked outside the window. Hes gone.

Danny makes a worried look. "You Ok?"

I turn my head. "Hm? Oh yeah. I just..." Something is not right. "I'll be right back." I stand up.

"You want me to come with you?"

"N-No. Thanks, Danny, but I should go myself."

Danny nods and sits down reluctantly. I speed walk out of the diner and look around. Nothing. The cars still there though. I decide its probably not a good idea to call him and walk around the diner. Behind it, where they keep their dumpster, I see big hair.

Most likely an afro. And three other figures. Hueys backed into the corner by three men. My eyes widen when I see the face of the first one.

Its the guy who was following us.

I crouch behind the dumpster and listen. I can tell by his position that Hueys on  guard, but he isn't fighting them. He could beat these guys in seconds.

"Listen, Freeman," the first one says. "Your coming with us. We want to do this the easy way...no violence."

"Is this because I beat your ass last time?" Huey asks.

I chuckle.

"Hey, did he tell you guys that he was also beaten by my girl? Just one kick to the crotch and one jab made him unconscious."

The guys snicker.

The agent I know glares at them, shutting them up. He faces Huey again and raises his fists. "I don't want to hurt you, but you leave me no choice."

Huey does the same thing and parts his legs. Huey dodges and swerves every hit he gets. But three men is a lot. He gets hit in the stomach and falls back, but immediately springs back up. I look around for anything I can use for a weapon. Nothing.

I stand up and walk towards them. There backs are still facing me, so I stay stealthy. Huey sees me, but doesn't say anything, just chokes. Distracted by me, one of the men get an advantage and kick him down. Huey falls hard and mouths my name.

I'm not sure if I'm exactly an expert in martial arts, Huey did teach me some moves. But they were beginner moves, like a jab, he also taught me the head butt, but I'm definitely not doing that.

I take a deep breath and run. "What the-" The man in front of Huey turns, just at that moment I hit him with the spear, grabbing him around the waist and forcing him down to the ground. I shake my head, and realise were both on the ground. Another man pulls me up and throws me over his shoulder.

With all my strength, I use my elbows and push them onto his back. He screams in pain and I hit him again, this time he drops me. The guy I used the spear on stands up again, but Huey takes him down again.

"Jazmine Dubois," I turn my head to face the agent I know and hold my hands up. "If you help him, your jail years will be increased. So best to just come with us, huh?"

"Not if you were to give me a million dollars, " I growl.

The man snarls at me and charges. I leap frog over him and land safely, causing him to hit the wall. "Aargh!" He falls down holding his nose.

He curses multiple times. I feel a hand on my shoulder, Huey smiles at me. I notice ths other two guys I left are piled over each other. Huey doesn't say anything, he walks over to the agent and kneels.

"Bitch!" He yells.

"I would kill you now, but that'll just get attention," Huey says. "Maybe we can come to an understanding."

The man stays silent, listening.

"I don't like being hunted, you don't like hunting me. How about you tell the 'head' that you already killed me."

The man thinks it over. "And the body?"

Huey shrugs. "You threw it in the ocean."

"The girl?"

"Shes not important. I'm the terrorist, not her. She went back to Woodcrest and is living a quiet life."

The man stands up and shakes Huey's hand. He glares at me and leaves. Me and Huey watch him disappear to the front of the diner, followed by his goons.

Huey turns and smiles at me. "Where'd you learn the spear?"

I grin. "Wrestling. That's where I also got the leap frog from, you know how John Cena loves that."

"Right." 

"Can we go home now?" I ask.

Huey thinks it over. "Yeah I guess...let's just hope Agent Wuncler won't come back again with more backup..."

"Agent Wuncler?"

"That's his name."

"Oh..." Huey takes my hand and pulls me towards the car.

"What about breakfast?"

"Your kidding, right?"

I glare at him. "I'm hungry."

"Oh I'll give you something to eat," he says with a wink.

"I want real food."

Huey sighs. "Sometimes your impossible Jazmine."