Creepypasta #2: BEN Drowned

Known Creepypasta #2:

BEN Drowned, a somewhat computer virus with a feisty attitude. He was apparently drowned by his drunk father and became the elf creature (Link) from the most recent game he bought and played. Majora's Mask.

Appearance: Very short, like elf short, only a bit taller. If you're reading this BEN, then SORRY! You know it's true...Anyway, he is a blonde with soulless whole black eyes with red pupils. Blood often unwillingly flows from eyes. Making him look demented and somewhat sad...unless when he's smiling. Then he looks like a psycho. He wears his usual/casual green elf outfit with his long hat and tights.

Description:

BEN Drowned, probably one of the most annoying creepypastas I have ever encountered. He has a sick and twisted thinking and a perverted sense of humor. Female victims will probably have a harder and maybe an easier time with him. (harder cause of his perverted mindset and easy cause he might keep them a alive just a bit longer for reasons...)Sometimes he will cheat, and sometimes he will keep his word. It all depends on him, he's also very clever, be warned.

Abilities:

-Has full control of EVERY device at his will. Meaning he could be watching you through your computer. Or keeps opening your tabs and putting them on random adds..
-Has been known slightly for teleportation...

Prey:

He chooses at random. Or kills when he feels like it. Picks on people who play Cleverbot...so don't go on that website...

Kills:

Previous victims say he tries to drown them or that he strangles them. But no one for sure really knows how he kills. For myself well, let's just say he didn't that far.

Symbol(s)/Saying(s):

He doesn't have a symbol, but his usual saying when he approaches you is "You shouldn't have done that." or maybe "You've met a terrible fate haven't you?"

Heh, I replied to that one with "You could say that about yourself."

If He Is Stalking you:

Defeat him? Ha, I remember the good old days. Sprayin' water at him and him cussing me out. Yeah, I missed that. We became buddies after I invited him to play Mario Cart with me, he accepted (and he of course cheated) and we played. He doesn't try to kill me anymore and I guess looks out for me with the other Pastas....
But, anyway, to ward him off all you have to do is have water. Yes, it sounds very funny, but water works really well.

BEN is sort of a computer virus, and the only way to shut off a computer forever is to either, 1. Hit it repeatedly OR 2. Pour any kind of drink onto it, preferably water. In summary, always keep water with you, bottled, cup, or just anything with water, he hates that stuff. I swear it will keep you safe. If he tries anything with you just threaten him water. He'll leave you alone.

OKAY so to prevent him from gaining access to you get rid or get away from any computers. You'll know when to get rid of it when your computer/device starts to do weird things on its own, such as opening and closing tabs on its own, putting on any video games (that you never started), or if music plays by itself. Or when it starts to glitch up, crash repeatedly, and stuff.
Only use your device when in dire need. If you have a computer in your room, shut it off completely and put in away. Lock it in a safe if you have to. Why you do this? It's because any computer like device, or just electronics, in general, it;s like an open gateway/door to you. He can travel through electronics easily, so having one anywhere near you is very dangerous, and I mean deathly.

If you are being stalked by BEN be careful and ALWAYS have water will you!

P.S.
Tell him H. I. M. (Each letter said separately) said hi and maybe he'll take mercy.

~ Author
௮൬.